Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  jorgeaam : (29 November 2015 - 07:03 AM) I can't believe the lines players are posting against the rockets, Porzingis had 7 blocks the other day and Covington had 8 steals last game, that is insane
@  majik19 : (28 November 2015 - 04:46 AM) Harden scores 50 and we STILL only beat the 76ers by 2 pts. What is happening?
@  clydesmoustache : (26 November 2015 - 10:01 PM) It is unbelievable that this time last year I thought the Warriors were overrated and that the Rockets had the wood on them. Times change QUICK!
@  Mario Peña : (25 November 2015 - 05:12 PM) You're right. Sorry, I don't really hate anything but really really really can't stand the Warriors!
@  txtdo1411 : (25 November 2015 - 05:03 PM) Agreed Mario. I respect the Warriors for the kind of team they are, and what they are doing this season... The hatred (or we can call it what it really is, jealousy) continues to grow by the day.
@  Mario Peña : (25 November 2015 - 04:49 PM) Yeah McHale wasn't the problem and I'm afraid Alexander and/or Harden mistakenly placed blame on him and Morey had his hand forced in the matter. Also I hate the Warriors, still.
@  slick shoes : (23 November 2015 - 07:15 PM) I think that is the worst part about our season thus far. We fired a guy who had little to do with the problem instead of addressing the real issue of team chemistry which is becoming more and more apparent. I don't think anyone is on the same page as anyone else.
@  cointurtlemoose : (21 November 2015 - 06:39 AM) McHale might not have been a great coach, but he definitely was NOT the problem with this team...
@  majik19 : (21 November 2015 - 02:31 AM) our team is just embarassing
@  cointurtlemoose : (19 November 2015 - 07:11 AM) That was the most Corey Brewer thing I have ever seen
@  majik19 : (19 November 2015 - 04:20 AM) how the hell did that happen? maybe just switching from McHale to JB will change our bad luck...
@  Willk : (19 November 2015 - 03:58 AM) in my face
@  bboley24 : (19 November 2015 - 03:55 AM) So that just happened
@  Cooper : (19 November 2015 - 03:53 AM) got the win
@  Willk : (19 November 2015 - 02:06 AM) fire McHale! playing like crap again
@  SadLakerFan : (18 November 2015 - 06:21 PM) It's unfair, but it's the right move because it's the only move major move they had available to them. But, it seems just a tad premature - I wonder what was really said in the player meeting.
@  majik19 : (18 November 2015 - 06:03 PM) So much for building off continuity now that the core is in place... It's probably about time for another "Morey's Plan" article from Rahat.
@  txtdo1411 : (18 November 2015 - 05:26 PM) No problem. He definitely made it clear that changes will continue to be made until we are winning again.
@  cointurtlemoose : (18 November 2015 - 05:19 PM) Thanks for the link, txtdo; good words from Morey, I thought
@  cointurtlemoose : (18 November 2015 - 05:14 PM) Wow, I expected this 6 or 7 games from now if things didn't change... This seems a tad early. And they better have a replacement actually in mind and ready to hire, otherwise this seems like a misguided move

The Red94 Podcast - Postgame breakdown of the Knick thrashing