Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  slick shoes : (11 August 2017 - 08:54 PM) https://youtu.be/Wcz_kDCBTBk
@  thejohnnygold : (11 August 2017 - 05:39 PM) That's true. Besides, we can beat them...maybe...
@  slick shoes : (11 August 2017 - 05:22 PM) Although, watching the reigning champs get their rings might be just the right motivation for the season.
@  slick shoes : (11 August 2017 - 11:29 AM) HATE that we're opening the season against the Warriors AGAIN.
@  thejohnnygold : (07 August 2017 - 01:08 PM) Everyone still seems to think it's going to happen...last rumor I saw said it will likely wait until training camp.
@  Mario Peña : (07 August 2017 - 12:50 PM) Yeah, that was super premature. I had a moment of over excitement after some woj bomb.
@  slick shoes : (28 July 2017 - 05:11 PM) Loads of excitement around here about your prediction, Mario.
@  Mario Peña : (25 July 2017 - 08:58 PM) Here comes Melo!
@  thejohnnygold : (17 July 2017 - 09:22 PM) Anyone got about $2.5B lying around... ^_^
@  slick shoes : (17 July 2017 - 07:39 PM) Les is selling the team?!?! After all this talk about wanting to play a certain way??? Yikes...
@  slick shoes : (07 July 2017 - 06:57 PM) We've got some cuts to make today before all of these "trade-able contracts" become guaranteed.
@  thejohnnygold : (05 July 2017 - 05:41 PM) Well, this is just glorious. It's a look at the Eastern Conference vs. the Western Conference :)
@  08huangj : (01 July 2017 - 03:56 AM) YEA! We resigned Nene for less than 4 million a year.
@  DenverRocket : (01 July 2017 - 03:44 AM) Wow, the West is getting crazy good. PG13 to OKC now!
@  slick shoes : (29 June 2017 - 07:55 PM) We just gained another trade piece from Dallas.
@  thejohnnygold : (28 June 2017 - 10:52 PM) Yup. Better not get attached to anyone not named Harden...
@  rocketrick : (28 June 2017 - 09:16 PM) Summer League will be more important than ever for the Rockets now that they have to replace like half their roster!
@  rocketrick : (28 June 2017 - 04:23 PM) Let's Welcome Chris Paul to H-town!!
@  slick shoes : (21 June 2017 - 04:28 PM) Morey is locked in for four more years. Glad to have some stability at the helm after everything we've seen the last couple of weeks.
@  slick shoes : (16 June 2017 - 04:31 PM) It's a shame we don't have a first rounder this year. I did notice that the W's and the Cavs have 0 picks this year (not that they need them).

Photo

Draft Analytics