Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  QNoir : (10 July 2014 - 12:47 AM) I know the injuries are worrisome, but if you even look at his assist numbers over the sporadic games he has played, they're incredible. The Rockets are like this big amazing body, with no brain. They need a brain on the floor with them.
@  Cooper : (10 July 2014 - 12:42 AM) I would have really like to see how rondo played with last years Cs over a full season. Im just not sold on him as a franchise player type. he's only played 131 games over the past 3yrs.
@  QNoir : (10 July 2014 - 12:31 AM) I'm still big on Rondo. None of those names on your list has a championship. Rondo does, and he actually led that team to it.
@  Cooper : (10 July 2014 - 12:10 AM) Westbrook,paul, curry, wall, pretty much the only pgs you'd think about trading Harden for and they are not being dealt.
@  SadLakerFan : (10 July 2014 - 12:07 AM) I wonder how Dirk will feel, helping to train Parsons who will be making substantially more than him. Yikes.
@  QNoir : (09 July 2014 - 11:54 PM) Wow. I'd match Parsons ... Trade Harden. When I think about what's important for the team, I'd definitely go for ... like ... a top PG in a Harden trade.
@  Fury : (09 July 2014 - 11:46 PM) So, is this a max contract for Parsons? To compare, Harden is making $13+ mil a year on his max. Parsons would be making about $15mil
@  Cooper : (09 July 2014 - 11:15 PM) Got 3 days to make something happen.
@  feelingsuper... : (09 July 2014 - 11:01 PM) Or maybe it means Bosh is joining the Rockets.
@  feelingsuper... : (09 July 2014 - 10:58 PM) So Bosh isn't happening?
@  feelingsuper... : (09 July 2014 - 10:57 PM) Mavs offer three year 45 million contract which he will supposedly sign tomorrow, per Steinymo.
@  txtdo1411 : (09 July 2014 - 10:41 PM) Thanks. I guess I just optimistically imagined that someone had said that.
@  feelingsuper... : (09 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) No set timetable.
@  txtdo1411 : (09 July 2014 - 10:15 PM) Is James supposed to make a decision after the meeting with Riley? Or is there still no timetable?
@  SadLakerFan : (09 July 2014 - 09:07 PM) Hope Lin gets traded to a team that gives him tons of PT - Chinese are paying the highest prices for my old bball cards (they love Kobe and MJ) on Ebay and I need them to stay interested!
@  YaoMan : (09 July 2014 - 08:29 PM) Isn't Lebron meeting with Riley right now?
@  feelingsuper... : (09 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) Sheridan is guessing 90%. No Miami reporters are saying he is staying today like they had before. I think it's up in the air with signs pointing to Cleveland. It's all crazy whichever way it goes.
@  SadLakerFan : (09 July 2014 - 07:23 PM) Just read about the Cleveland trade. Broussard saying 85% chance Lebron going to Cleveland. wow - I think Bosh may be a Rocket.
@  feelingsuper... : (09 July 2014 - 05:08 PM) My hope is Bosh takes a two year deal in anticipation of the new CBA and then the Morey can pitch something for Durant to join Harden. It's my total long shot Durant Dream which I should let go.
@  txtdo1411 : (09 July 2014 - 04:30 PM) It is starting to look likely, but I don't want to get my hopes up yet!

Photo

Draft Analytics