Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  slick shoes : (21 March 2018 - 04:05 PM) Great win last night against the Blazers. Was good to see us take a punch in the mouth and stand our ground. A nice long homestand with 3/5 of the teams in tank mode should provide some nice rest for our starting group. Hopefully Ariza and Anderson can find their groove in the mean time as well.
@  slick shoes : (19 March 2018 - 07:12 PM) was hoping we'd have a large enough lead going in to the 4th last night that CP and James would get to rest the last 12 but we took our foot off the gas....
@  thejohnnygold : (18 March 2018 - 12:21 PM) I'm sure they have some plans for rest down the stretch...hopefully.
@  Mario Peña : (17 March 2018 - 08:09 PM) Durant out for two weeks perhaps too, hope James takes the opportunity to rest some himself.
@  slick shoes : (14 March 2018 - 06:05 PM) Curry out for multiple games plus Thompson out for two weeks makes that two game lead just a little more comfortable.
@  Mario Peña : (11 March 2018 - 06:12 PM) That loss hopefully contained lessons for this Rockets team. Teams will take away the three as much as they can in the later rounds of the playoffs.
@  rocketrick : (08 March 2018 - 05:54 PM) Oh Yeah, The winning streak up to 17 now and with a very tough road game on Friday against....
@  rocketrick : (08 March 2018 - 05:53 PM) Addition of Joe Johnson after the Trade Deadline and how that could impact our Team in the Playoffs
@  rocketrick : (08 March 2018 - 05:47 PM) I'm here to read and comment not to write articles
@  rocketrick : (08 March 2018 - 05:46 PM) New ownership
@  rocketrick : (08 March 2018 - 05:46 PM) Our bench
@  rocketrick : (08 March 2018 - 05:46 PM) CP3 and his potential future with the Rockets
@  rocketrick : (08 March 2018 - 05:45 PM) So many topics that could have been up for discussion, Harden as potential MVP candidate and Dantoni as potential Coach of Year even though there used to be strong voices of dissent against both
@  rocketrick : (08 March 2018 - 05:37 PM) Just sad, it's apparently my fault for not writing the recaps.
@  thejohnnygold : (08 March 2018 - 05:25 PM) Remember back on Jan. 26th when we were 34-13?...and now we're 51-13 :) That's real nice.
@  thejohnnygold : (05 March 2018 - 11:45 PM) Write us some recaps then... :)
@  rocketrick : (05 March 2018 - 03:00 PM) There used to be game recap articles after each game for like the last 10+ years...... that is what I am referring to in addition to other noteworthy "news" or "opinion" articles actually written by somebody so that readers could comment, etc
@  thejohnnygold : (18 February 2018 - 04:11 AM) Yeah, I have thought the same thing. Everything is going so well there isn't much up for debate.
@  slick shoes : (16 February 2018 - 07:34 PM) As stated before, if you are unhappy with the amount of activity here, you are more than welcome to contribute something yourself. I think many of us are so pleased with the way the season has played out thus far that we don't need to come here to complain or moan or advocate for this trade or signing.
@  rocketrick : (16 February 2018 - 05:20 PM) Wow, so many good stories but 0 articles this season regarding the Rockets on this site.

A look at the Houston Rockets' schedule for the upcoming week of January 5 through January 12