Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  thenit : (15 October 2014 - 12:35 AM) Asik and Davis looks good together
@  thenit : (14 October 2014 - 01:58 PM) I think we have a shot, but we are still behind Washington and OKC.
@  blakecouey : (14 October 2014 - 04:15 AM) He goes to Longhorn football games regularly, have seen him several times. I think we've got a shot, but wouldn't necessarily say we're a favorite to land KD.
@  Losthief : (14 October 2014 - 12:17 AM) the other thing that helps with durant is he likes texas, still goes/visits to UT Austin most summers iirc.
@  Buckko : (13 October 2014 - 10:46 PM) I really like our chances, because even though D.C. is his hometown, harden is his BFF. Dwight/harden/rockets cast>>>>Wall/beal/wizards cast. Plus no income tax.
@  Cooper : (13 October 2014 - 05:23 PM) I think it helps us and the wiz since both could keep there core and add KD but the cap jumping also helps okc since they are so scared of the tax. they can now keep Jackson and add another guy.
@  thenit : (13 October 2014 - 04:27 AM) Until he returns. So still probably end up top 3
@  thenit : (13 October 2014 - 04:27 AM) I think it makes it less likely because teams will get more money from the tv deal. Also he will miss between 12-15 games and they will be above .500
@  Drew in Abilene : (13 October 2014 - 03:26 AM) This may just be wild fantasy, but with Durant's chances of winning a title at least diminished and the cap jumping significantly when he's a free agent, is it fair to say whatever small chance we have of landing him as a FA is a little better?
@  feelingsuper... : (12 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Getting to the Finals and winning has become a few levels more difficult for the Thunder.
@  feelingsuper... : (12 October 2014 - 03:37 PM) Kevin Durant out for 6 to 8 weeks, fracture in foot.
@  Buckko : (11 October 2014 - 01:40 AM) No, he IS the worst announcer. That's why road games without him can be the best.
@  Dan G : (11 October 2014 - 12:34 AM) I'm with you on Clyde FSS. I loved Clyde as a player but he has got to be the worst announcer ever. I just wish it was Bill and Bullard, or bring back Calvin Murphy.
@  txtdo1411 : (10 October 2014 - 10:40 PM) I am starting to get very excited about our bench. I know it is preseason, but the toughness and grit is inspiring.
@  feelingsuper... : (10 October 2014 - 04:35 PM) Also as a reminder to any of you interested in joining us in the Red94 Fantasy Basketball League be sure to check here http://www.red94.net...ge-2#entry44420
@  feelingsuper... : (10 October 2014 - 04:33 PM) It's nothing, he just knocked knees during practice if I'm not mistaken. If it was the regular season he probably would have played.
@  08huangj : (10 October 2014 - 06:13 AM) He's injured...sorry.
@  feelingsuper... : (10 October 2014 - 01:47 AM) When CSN made their cuts I wish they would have let Clyde go.
@  feelingsuper... : (10 October 2014 - 01:37 AM) I think McHale just winked at Black on that rebound.
@  feelingsuper... : (10 October 2014 - 12:56 AM) I'm liking Beverley's activity on the offensive side.

Photo

No Harden, No Howard, No Problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Steven

Steven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:45 AM

Ok it is just the pre-season, and if the regular season means absolutely nothing, then the preseason means even less. It was nice to see Jones lead the team in scoring followed by Canaan and Daniels. Maybe JG's man crush (putting words into his mouth) Mr. Black does best out Adrien and/or Dorsey and makes the 15 man roster.

A win is a win, even if it doesn't count. Especially when your two All-NBA First-teamers are out.

#2 SadLakerFan

SadLakerFan

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 127 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:46 AM

I'm going to follow my Lakers until they are eliminated from playoff contention.  So, I'll see you guys back here around the middle of December.

#3 Buckko

Buckko

• Members
      • PipPipPipPipPip
      • 1,582 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:51 PM

Cool.

#4 thejohnnygold

thejohnnygold

Veteran

• Moderators
        • 3,520 posts
        • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

Ok it is just the pre-season, and if the regular season means absolutely nothing, then the preseason means even less. It was nice to see Jones lead the team in scoring followed by Canaan and Daniels. Maybe JG's man crush (putting words into his mouth) Mr. Black does best out Adrien and/or Dorsey and makes the 15 man roster.

A win is a win, even if it doesn't count. Especially when your two All-NBA First-teamers are out.

It's not a bromance yet, but if he keeps it up on the defensive end and is able to finish at a decent clip on offense then we'll see. 

For those who didn't see the game, this happened.

Yes, it was against Archie Goodwin (I think that's the victim in the clip), but that was awesome.

On a different note, I was very surprised to see Dorsey in the post, but was not surprised at how those possessions ended.

#5 Losthief

Losthief

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 205 posts
        • LocationHouston

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:44 PM

It's not a bromance yet, but if he keeps it up on the defensive end and is able to finish at a decent clip on offense then we'll see. 

For those who didn't see the game, this happened.

Yes, it was against Archie Goodwin (I think that's the victim in the clip), but that was awesome.

On a different note, I was very surprised to see Dorsey in the post, but was not surprised at how those possessions ended.

it was against there rookie jackson.

LoSTHieF

I'd Rather Be Lucky Than Skilled

#6 Dayak

Dayak

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 114 posts
        • LocationBorneo Island

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:17 AM

Sadly, I couldn't watch any preseason games here. Can't wait for regular season. I really want to see how Black and Johnson play in regular season if Black doesn't get cut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users