Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  blakecouey : (12 January 2014 - 03:46 AM) @Chai Jones has been as important as Harden and Howard this season, I love it.
@  blakecouey : (12 January 2014 - 03:45 AM) @Drew in Abilene I agree. Not how I planned on winning after the 25pt lead, but Ill take it.
@  Chai : (12 January 2014 - 03:32 AM) TJones really came through. Played solid D on Nene, and coming through with buckets and that block
@  Drew in Abilene : (12 January 2014 - 03:30 AM) Not a pretty 4th quarter, but a win while Parsons, Asik, and Beverley are on the bench makes me happy, even if it's a shaky win.
@  HazeWinkle : (12 January 2014 - 03:27 AM) lin played well made his free throws if misses them usally has a bad game. Howard couldnt hit babck to back free throws to save his own life 10 years and still can t make a 15 ft shoot. This team is young dumb and full come
@  HazeWinkle : (12 January 2014 - 03:13 AM) 160 million for 2 guys cant even hold a 25 point lead against wizards.
@  CanSayNOTC : (12 January 2014 - 03:08 AM) 3 points in 7 minutes. How is that possible?
@  thenit : (12 January 2014 - 03:02 AM) What's going on ?
@  thenit : (12 January 2014 - 02:30 AM) Did Ronnie just make a field goal? We might be 1-0 when he hits a shot
@  shuga : (12 January 2014 - 01:43 AM) Is it just me or does Lin play better leading a bench mob than he does with two all stars?
@  HazeWinkle : (12 January 2014 - 12:18 AM) @buccko andre miller can play at our pace i recall him leading the nuggets who have a similar fast pace approach. i keep telling my self that this is a young team, but man their defense is ugly. @rockettrick lin is a harden wannabe i mean dont need two hardens on this team.
@  blakecouey : (11 January 2014 - 06:07 PM) I agree that was a terrible pass, but I put the majority of the blame on Lin for not getting behind the line, and passing out of the shot(even though it was a bad look), with 1 second left.
@  rocketrick : (11 January 2014 - 01:25 PM) HazeWinkel loves AB more than Lin---didn't AB's errant pass in the last few seconds end the Rockets last chance for victory vs. the Hawks??
@  Buckko : (11 January 2014 - 06:24 AM) Andre would not be able to play our high pace game, why do you think he's always on the bench for denver.
@  HazeWinkle : (11 January 2014 - 05:22 AM) i would get andre miller in a heartbeat cause lin has regressed and i think brooks is better then lin.
@  feelingsuper... : (11 January 2014 - 04:06 AM) It sometimes crosses my mind that maybe if the Rockers picked up a scrappy old head like Andre Miller it would be such a bad thing considering the teams limitations.
@  Richards : (11 January 2014 - 03:34 AM) Brewer with 0 PPG filling in for Parsons with 17 PPG. Lucky we didn't lose by double digit!
@  feelingsuper... : (11 January 2014 - 03:25 AM) When Parsons, Asik and Beverly are out the bench will suffer. The first and second units haven't had a chance to build chemistry.
@  MrLobble : (11 January 2014 - 03:20 AM) remember when we thought our bench was good... whoa, they've been exposed lately.
@  shuga : (11 January 2014 - 03:18 AM) why did we experiment with him in the first place? It was clear after LA game it wasn't a smart plan

Photo

Huq's Pen: On Motiejunas

46 replies to this topic

#1 Red94

Red94

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 825 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

New post: Huq's Pen: On Motiejunas
    By: rahat huq

The report came out just earlier this week that the Rockets would be honoring Donatas Motiejunas' request for a trade by attempting to explore options.  My hunch is that this was simply a leak to appease the 7-footer and his agent in sort of a "I swear, we're trying to move you, but we just can't find any takers!" kind of way.  With teams clutching to first round picks these days like rare antiques, the best the Rockets could possibly hope to get for Motiejunas would be a second round pick...and for a player of his abilities, age, and size, that's just not even close to being worth it; while Motiejunas has struggled to get things together, you couldn't hope to find a prospect anywhere near as intriguing in the second round.

This will no doubt come as an unpopular, minority opinion, and will certainly evoke a "do you bloggers just complain about everything?" response from some, but I'm not particularly pleased with how Kevin McHale has handled the Motiejunas situation.  I understand completely why things have been handled as they have, but I'm not happy.  Michael Pina wrote recently of the eye-opening effect Omri Casspi has had on the team's offense/defense when on the floor and to wit, that impact cannot be understated.  Casspi has been a revelation.

But if I had my druthers, Motiejunas, rather than Casspi, would be seeing the lion's share of the backup big man minutes, most especially now with both Omer Asik and Greg Smith out with "injuries."  (In fact, due to the absence of the latter two, I really don't see any excuse as to why Motiejunas has not been seeing time.)  But to Casspi, the lineup just does not make sense, from a macro perspective.  The Rockets have been hovering all season between the fifth and seventh seeds.  As I conceded, Casspi has been great, and removing him from the lineup would no doubt be a blow.  But the Rockets aren't exactly fighting tooth and nail here for the 1 seed.  They are going to trudge along at their current rate all season and are just hoping to get healthy and build chemistry between the starters - dropping Casspi isn't suddenly going to thrust them out of the playoff race or anything catastrophic.  The bigger effect of a Casspi/Motiejunas lineup swap is long-term.  Casspi might not even be around next season.  Motiejunas, on the other hand, is a skilled, young 7-footer under club control at near the minimum for the near future.  That's a rare asset.  Why just let it rot?  Why not develop it?  A big part of why the Spurs have been successful is that they've sacrificed wins for the development of younger players, keeping the pipeline plush with talent over the past decade.  And again, a few losses here and there for the Rockets isn't going to spell the end of the world.

Maybe I'm just blind, but I see serious potential from D-Mo.  Now keep in mind the obvious disclaimer: I'm just speaking from my own vantage point of what I see on the court.  I'm obviously not at practice like the coaches are.  I don't know what 's going on behind closed doors.  But having said that, all accounts, even from McHale himself, are that Motiejunas is a tireless worker.  I can't understand why he isn't being given a consistent chance.  (Well, I can - Casspi is just much better.)  He is raw.  He looked disastrous at times in the preseason.  But I thought he really showed a lot against the Grizzlies, battling Z-Bo.  Was he Mutombo?  No.  But he played about as well defensively as you could expect from a backup big man (not named Omer Asik).  Why not give him more of a chance?

Here's my thesis: Motiejunas has some seriously rare skills.  He's a 7-footer who can run the floor, put the ball on the floor, has range, and postup moves.  At the current rate, you're just going to end up trading him for a middling second round pick or releasing him when his contract expires.  That's a serious loss of value and a missed opportunity to develop an asset that could really help your team long-term.  I'm conceding that Casspi is no doubt better and has a far bigger impact on the team.  But my assertion is that it doesn't really matter.  The Rockets are just running through mud this season anyway.  Taking out Casspi for a long-term investment won't spend the end of the world.  Maybe they'll drop from 5th to the 6th seed.  Oh no!  What a disaster!

Some will say Motiejunas got his chance, last year, when starting, but I disagree.  That was his rookie year and Terrence Jones got a similar chance and regressed as well, at the end of the year.  I think Motiejunas needs another chance, this year, of extended time.  Just give him fifteen minutes a night, especially with Asik out, and see what he does.  It won't be the end of the world, and if it works out, they'll have a really nice prospect on their bench going forward.

#2 Stephen

Stephen

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 333 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

The issues w/D-Mo seem to be on the defensive end.
      Since Casspi is the back-up 4,putting D-Mo out there w/Casspi offers zero lane protection and very,very little defensive rebounding.
      Combine that w/Brooks having to play the back-up PG w/Beverly out and the lane is wide open.
      Quite frankly the bench has been a disaster this season,and the roster imbalance w/4 PGs has had a marked effect.
      It's quite possible Smith's injury woes have had a drastic impact on D-Mo.
      A healthy Smith would have seen D-Mo teaming either w/Jones or Smith,someone who could offer some lane protection and rebounding,off-setting D-Mo's weaknesses and letting D-Mo play his natural PF spot.

#3 Jeby

Jeby

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 203 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

I agree with Stephen that the issues are primarily defensive. Also, D-Mo hasn't been shooting well from three...his opponents are basically daring him to shoot it now, and he still can't hit.
        As great as D-Mo's offensive skill set is, it's not something the team really needs to win right now. The Rockets have so many ways to score, and score efficiently, that all they really need from their 7-footers is defense and rebounding. I would argue that Motiejunas is so deficient on that end that it more than negates his offense. His lack of length and lack of awareness are a huge huge green light to other teams to attack the rim, and he rewards the other team's aggressiveness with lots of fouls.
        D-Mo is the perfect player for a tanking team--super fun to watch, but not ready to contribute to winning. I'm surprised Sam Hinkie hasn't traded for him yet.

#4 feelingsupersonic

feelingsupersonic

Officer

• Moderators
        • 1,532 posts
        • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:27 PM

I agree Stephen, it just hasn't been in the cards. It's only his second year, Motiejunas I think will probably get it in year 3. I would tell the big man to be patient, he's still young.

#5 Rahat Huq

Rahat Huq

Administrator

• Administrators
        • 1,463 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

My argument though is that the only way he ever will get it on D is by being out there.  

#6 Cooper

Cooper

Advanced Member

• Members
          • PipPipPipPip
          • 844 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

Unless they can get a protected first or a solid rotation wing player/prospect. Dmo is worth hanging onto. I think they will make some sort of move around the deadline. Whether it be Dmo asik smith or one if the Pgs.

#7 Buckko

Buckko

Advanced Member

• Members
            • PipPipPipPip
            • 986 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

We have proven we need all our PGs because injuries are so common at the position due to being the smallest and most fragile guy on the court. I have been stunned how people forget about asik. The couple games he did play involved him single handely shut down Randolph and aldrige. The first blazers game we killed them by 15. 2nd game without asik we lost by 7. He is a defense miracle worker and any trade involving asik outside a superstar would hurt us. Greg smith is just a big body efficient and rebounding bruiser, IMO our future nick collision. Dmo is in no mans land with his skill sets not needed on this team and his flaws sevely hurting us. I wouldn't mind a Dmo and a 2nd to the Knicks for shumptert. Thoughts?

#8 RudyT1995

RudyT1995

• Members
              • PipPipPip
              • 125 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

This could be a sign that the management and coaching staff are not doing a good job of communicating player development goals with certain players.  Royce White, Asik, and now DMo - maybe there's a real disconnect between what management/coaches expected from these guys and what they expected from the organization and the differences weren't communicated effectively.  I feel like it's been like that since McHale arrived.  The Lowry and Dragic situations weren't handled that well either.  It seemed like there were big differences of expectation in those situations as well.

#9 j_wehr

j_wehr

Rookie

• Members
                • PipPip
                • 55 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

There are very few players who started their NBA career as poorly as D Mo and ended up having a productive career (as evidenced here: http://www.red94.net...a-career/13313/), so I'm of the harsh opinion that the Rockets should trade D Mo before teams realize that he's unlikely to develop into anything more than an intriguing bundle of skills.

#10 NorEastern

NorEastern

• Members
                  • PipPipPip
                  • 201 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

Some point that come immediately to mind:

I completely agree that Morey is trying to mollify D-Mo with "trade talk". His size and skill set should demand a mid to late lotto pick in 2014.

Immediately after this news broke D-Mo got 10:23 in the LAL game. I believe that D-Mo's demands will force the Rockets to give him more PT, even though it is not currently in the best interests of the team to do so.

D-Mo has a very rare potential in the NBA. He could actually become the extremely rare center with an advanced post up game. I think that is pretty obvious. Morey will of course see this. D-Mo is not going anywhere.

#11 blakecouey

blakecouey

Red94 Chief of Police

• Moderators
                    • 1,383 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

My thoughts of DMo seem to coincide with many of yours.  He's got a reason to be upset, to a point, about his playing time, but his deficiencies are too great in the areas that we just can't overcome at the moment.  Maybe that changes when we're healthy, but we don't have that luxury yet.

I do believe he winds up traded, most likely as part of a package because I don't see him fetching a first rounder on his own(he could easily sweeten an Asik deal from protected to unprotected??).  

#12 detheredge

detheredge

• Members
                      • Pip
                      • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

Long time lurker, first time with a serious post, so please be gentle!

I don't agree with Rahat's premise that the Rox are a 5 - 7 seed and that is all we should aspire to this season.

Morey has pulled two star players out of a hat over the past year and he has a cost controlled 7 footer and another 7 footer who's one of the best defensive players in the league available as trade bait. I can't imagine that Morey isn't searching for that 3rd star player every minute of every day right up to the trade deadline. Can a group of Asik, Monte & Lin / Beverly bring back a star PG? How about Asik, Monte & Jones for a star PF? I wouldn't bet against Morey pulling a Harden type deal off and thereby catapulting this team into the first tier in the west.

The Rox have already beaten the Spurs twice and the Blazers once this year and except for 7 or 8 inexplicable losses to relative bottom feeders, they'd be right in the mix for a top seed. We are only 5 games out in the loss column - while that's a big hill to climb, it's not an impossible one. If the team can beat the teams they are supposed to beat during the balance of the season and continue to play competitive ball against the top tier teams, there's no reason why the squad as currently constructed can't move up and grab home field in round one.

The argument of developing Monte over playing Casspi is a developmental strategy. If we really think the Rox are a contender, then honing the squad that will be asked to win in the playoffs is more valuable than developing a player that might be a part of the rotation in the future. We've been stuck in the developmental mindset for so long, that I think we've forgotten as fans what is means to be a contender. It takes time for a rotation to get truly comfortable with their teammates and their roles so that they can perform at peak efficiency. This is even more critical for a young squad like the Rockets. I doubt McHale sees this season as a developmental year. I think he's trying to get the Rockets playing their best with their best players on the floor so that they have a real shot at winning in the playoffs. The point about the Spurs developing players while they won is a good one - but they never seemed to be sacrificing wins to do it. I think McHale will play Monte if he earns that time by performing - but playing him despite poor performance in order to advance his development sends exactly the wrong message to guys like Howard and Harden, who I presume want to win now and aren't interested in whether or not the Rox are maximizing the future value of a player that's currently sitting on the bench 9 / 10ths of the time.

I could be totally off base, but I trust that Morey has a plan for getting us from a #6 seed to a #1-2 seed. And I don't think he's going to be willing to wait a year or two to put that plan in action. Howard's arrival put this team in "win now" mode and for better or worse, the expectations around this team demand that they do everything possible to win.

#13 timetodienow1234567

timetodienow1234567

• Members
                        • PipPipPipPipPip
                        • 1,816 posts
                        • LocationAlabama

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:18 PM

I'm appalled by you guys.

1st) if DMo can't even get PT with the Rockets how is he worth a first?

2nd) I think the sweetener you talked about would only work for teams like Miami or SAS who won't be in the lottery regardless.

Lol. This discussion is funny. I think he could be a good player but an established team would not want him since he's a project and a rebuilding team won't give up a first to get him. Like it or not, he's worth a 2nd round pick right now at best.

Why so Serious? :D

#14 Jatman20

Jatman20

• Members
                        • Pip
                        • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Normally the Rockets would show patience, but the Rockets are in year one of a 3-4 year window to win as many championships as they can. The Heat are the model with the "The Big Three", all at about 19 million a year after 3 years together. Every play is urgent with every game vital. Just ask the Pacers if game 7 (last season) not on your court doesn't matter. This is why Harden has taken charge after a team poor Dec.
                          Sign In or Register

NBA Team-by-Team Comparison Per Game Statistics - 2013-14

Statistics: Team Comparison | Offense | Defense | Differential | Rebounds | Miscellaneous
                          Season:
                          Splits:
                          League:
                          Team-by-Team Comparison Per GameTeam-by-Team Comparison
                          Points Per Game Leaders
                          POINTS FG PCT 3PT PCT REBOUND PCT TURNOVERS
                          RK TEAM OWN OPP DIFF OWN OPP OWN OPP FT% OFF DEF TOT OWN OPP
                          1 Portland 112.5 102.9 +9.6 .457 .456 .380 .352 .844 .158 .571 .328 13.1 11.6
                          2 Atlanta 109.1 100.4 +8.7 .471 .455 .396 .346 .781 .109 .545 .279 14.6 14.7
                          3 Oklahoma City 107.5 98.3 +9.2 .487 .421 .375 .341 .819 .135 .611 .349 14.4 14.0
                          4 San Antonio 106.6 96.7 +9.9 .482 .444 .402 .368 .787 .126 .570 .304 13.9 14.3
                          5 Minnesota 106.3 102.7 +3.6 .428 .473 .346 .357 .782 .147 .527 .287 12.8 16.7
                          Phoenix 106.3 100.3 +6.0 .456 .445 .379 .336 .744 .130 .515 .286 15.7 15.0
                          7 Sacramento 104.4 105.0 -0.6 .460 .473 .360 .391 .779 .151 .600 .331 15.4 14.6
                          8 Miami 104.0 98.0 +6.0 .511 .459 .353 .371 .733 .087 .546 .276 14.3 16.9
                          9 New Orleans 103.9 102.9 +1.0 .449 .463 .375 .351 .763 .155 .531 .303 12.3 14.5
                          10 Golden State 103.6 98.4 +5.2 .454 .429 .358 .344 .738 .149 .587 .328 16.8 14.6
                          11 Dallas 102.8 101.7 +1.1 .472 .461 .372 .359 .793 .092 .494 .246 12.6 16.3
                          12 LA Clippers 102.0 99.7 +2.3 .445 .444 .319 .330 .739 .112 .543 .289 13.0 15.2
                          Philadelphia 102.0 111.1 -9.1 .435 .461 .327 .373 .749 .114 .498 .260 17.5 16.1
                          14 Toronto 101.6 96.9 +4.7 .447 .449 .356 .364 .794 .126 .554 .294 13.9 15.7
                          15 Detroit 101.5 102.4 -0.9 .447 .466 .350 .370 .663 .184 .580 .338 15.7 15.5
                          16 Houston 101.4 102.4 -1.0 .458 .438 .299 .354 .683 .147 .537 .317 13.7 13.2
                          17 Cleveland 100.8 100.5 +0.3 .435 .447 .367 .353 .753 .130 .555 .293 13.3 14.2
                          18 Washington 100.4 99.4 +1.0 .454 .462 .400 .357 .745 .113 .511 .260 15.0 15.1
                          Indiana 100.4 88.6 +11.8 .470 .411 .358 .326 .807 .103 .569 .299 13.9 14.4
                          20 Boston 98.4 98.6 -0.2 .462 .451 .372 .337 .773 .090 .488 .246 13.8 13.9
                          21 Brooklyn 98.1 101.0 -2.9 .458 .455 .385 .390 .762 .096 .522 .262 13.9 14.0
                          22 LA Lakers 97.0 104.6 -7.6 .433 .452 .318 .339 .756 .105 .504 .265 15.4 12.8
                          New York 97.0 98.2 -1.2 .441 .462 .388 .365 .767 .113 .554 .275 11.7 15.0
                          24 Charlotte 96.9 95.8 +1.1 .435 .436 .349 .375 .760 .102 .593 .293 11.3 13.8
                          25 Milwaukee 96.5 100.6 -4.1 .427 .449 .307 .363 .771 .140 .525 .295 13.6 14.4
                          26 Memphis 95.9 97.4 -1.5 .442 .462 .368 .360 .727 .165 .560 .314 11.8 13.4
                          27 Denver 95.2 101.4 -6.2 .429 .440 .316 .337 .751 .150 .533 .308 14.3 13.4
                          Utah 95.2 100.7 -5.5 .437 .467 .391 .356 .823 .130 .553 .298 12.9 12.8
                          29 Orlando 94.2 100.5 -6.3 .429 .447 .326 .364 .752 .105 .572 .290 12.7 13.6
                          30 Chicago 90.2 92.0 -1.8 .415 .428 .322 .370 .759 .142 .567 .320 15.9 13.9

What came first the chicken or the egg? Did Harden hog the ball and that effect the 3 point shooting on the team or did people struggle and Harden is now taking over? Knowing the importance of every game. Harden's usage for the year is down from last year (maybe higher recently). Note FT% as well. If you look up Parsons, Garcia, Casspi FT% his year....not good. AB and Harden are the only ones over 80%.

*Side notes......Nov: Rockets were the bomb!! Number 1.... And note that Houston has had two stints of four games in five nights (2nd game of season began one stint & the other right after x-mas). The Thunder have their 1st and only stretch of four games in five nights later this month.
                          I only scanned over their schedule; The Rockets can make some ground with other teams going thru injuries. Clippers and Thunder. JJ comes back tonight; but you know they are disparate if they work out Hedo.

Sorry I did a cut and paste because I couldn't link it. It's best to go to ESPN site to view the stats better. ESPN.go

Edited by Jatman20, 10 January 2014 - 11:33 PM.

#15 Jatman20

Jatman20

• Members
                          • Pip
                          • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

Here is the link.

http://espn.go.com/n...r-game/split/41

Edited by Jatman20, 10 January 2014 - 11:39 PM.

#16 bboley24

bboley24

• Members
                            • PipPipPip
                            • 308 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:13 AM

I cannot agree more!  Get him out there and play... we don't have much to lose plus a big man is what we need.  Ditch Smith and let DMO have a run at it.

#17 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

Advanced Member

• Members
                              • PipPipPipPip
                              • 866 posts
                              • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

Rahat, weren't you on TrueHoop last month writing that the Rockets needed a change in attitude now? Where it's less important to gather assets and more important to build chemistry? You're talking about trying to get extra value from D-Mo by playing him more, but it seems to me that that is exactly the wrong thing to do if you're trying to build a cohesive team.

This team is not Miami and this is not the Eastern Conference - you can't coast to an easy playoff berth in the West. And even if you could, the Rockets shouldn't be. This team is capable of getting home court in the playoffs this year, not just bumming around in the 5th or 6th seed. That was their stated goal at the start of the season and it is not worth jeopardising their pursuit of that goal (not to mention potentially alienating one of the better finds of the year in Casspi) to force feed minutes to D-Mo.

When I see the Rockets on the floor these days, I see a work in progress, not a finished article. There are still many wrinkles that need sorting out, and the whole team needs minutes on the floor to sort them out. The players who are actually in the rotation right now are a higher priority to get right than a second year player who actively hurts the team when he's on the court. 

I guess I just don't see the potential that you do. Or at least, I see where you are coming from, but to me the defensive deficiencies he has shown are beyond the level where you can let him play through his mistakes. Whenever I see him on the court, it feels like there is a breakdown on every defensive possession. For every game like he had against Memphis, there are several like he had the following night in New Orleans. No coach in the league can justify keeping a player out there when that's happening.

ST

#18 Jeby

Jeby

• Members
                              • PipPipPip
                              • 203 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

My argument though is that the only way he ever will get it on D is by being out there.

I concur. But I don't think the Rockets (with Dwight's window shrinking) can afford to give him that opportunity.
                                "Assets" -- Daryl Morey

#19 thenit

thenit

• Members
                                • PipPipPip
                                • 413 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

I concur. But I don't think the Rockets (with Dwight's window shrinking) can afford to give him that opportunity.

I agree too. I think he can be a good rotations player. A seven footer with decent range and the moves he has in the post should be able to develop a defence, but only if he gets game time. I think at best we will be a 5 seed. The top teams are too good to drop that many games for us to catch up. We will have to go .800 to catch those team unless they fall apart. I don't think we can win this year but we might as well develop DMo over casspi. I just don't see us retaining casspi next year anyways. At least we can have a large consistent sample of DMo and we can make a sounder decision . Because next year we should be contenders at least better than this year, which basically will force our hand in development of young players and just play the best players at the moment.

#20 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

Advanced Member

• Members
                                  • PipPipPipPip
                                  • 866 posts
                                  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:45 AM

Well, Rahat got his wish tonight with Motiejunas getting some minutes. He wasn't awful, but I can't say he was anything better than mediocre. Noticed him junking up a couple of offensive possessions while standing in the wrong place - but then, the whole team was doing that tonight.

ST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users