Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Sir Thursday : (06 March 2014 - 07:04 PM) @huang: IMO, there's no reason why Fantasy Basketball valuations need to mirror actual player value. To me it's actually more fun when it's not necessarily that way...
@  08huangj : (06 March 2014 - 01:04 PM) Hey, is there anybody that thinks fantasy basketball's stupid? They currently are ranking D12 number 43 in the league!
@  Drew in Abilene : (06 March 2014 - 03:16 AM) Dudebro. I think the Rockets might be good...
@  YaoMan : (06 March 2014 - 02:57 AM) Now I'm not comparing this team to the Heat, but they won a title being near league worst in turnovers a couple of years ago...
@  Cooper : (06 March 2014 - 02:56 AM) the magic do only have 3 legit players and one olidipo didn't play which makes it hard to win even if the other team assist to turnover ratio is 0.
@  miketheodio : (06 March 2014 - 02:44 AM) this team is so odd. 22 turnovers and a double digit win.
@  Sir Thursday : (06 March 2014 - 02:34 AM) I thought Lin looked much better tonight than he did yesterday. At least against the Magic he was able to get to the basket - against the Heat he provided nothing in that department.
@  Dayak : (06 March 2014 - 02:11 AM) Lin is in his biggest slump at this moment. If he has some back problems, then just sit for a couple games and give Canaan some minutes to play.
@  Cooper : (06 March 2014 - 01:57 AM) bench haven't brought their A game to say the least.
@  Opasido : (06 March 2014 - 01:57 AM) I know Jeremy has some back problems but man he looks really bad out there. Looks totally out of place in the offense
@  Dan G : (06 March 2014 - 01:22 AM) I'm with Buckko. I'm hoping the Lakers win some more games now (except against us ofcourse). Although, it is funny seeing Kobe get delusional.
@  Buckko : (05 March 2014 - 10:11 PM) I just hope LA doesn't get exum, jabaria, embiid, wiggins, or Noah Voleh.
@  feelingsuper... : (05 March 2014 - 06:34 PM) It's great to see the Lakers getting destroyed and Kobe get delusional in his old age. I have no sympathy for either.
@  SadLakerFan : (05 March 2014 - 07:27 AM) In other news Lakers give up 132 to the Pelicans and Kobe says "revenge will be sweet and quick".
@  08huangj : (05 March 2014 - 04:52 AM) Whoohoo
@  MrLobble : (05 March 2014 - 04:02 AM) I'm not sure of the NBA rules, but I think you can't advance the ball to half if you've already inbounded it... So basically, we would have gotten the ball on the side and probably have gotten an 8sec count. I just don't get not advancing it in the beginning--unless everyone just assumed the heat would foul right away
@  majik19 : (05 March 2014 - 03:58 AM) I was wondering the exact same thing when he threw that awful lob
@  Opasido : (05 March 2014 - 03:51 AM) That is an excellent question and I have no clue
@  MrLobble : (05 March 2014 - 03:45 AM) I think Harden threw that pass because he was about to get an 8 second violation. In hindsight, why didn't we call a timeout to advance the ball after the make is the question?
@  SadLakerFan : (05 March 2014 - 03:45 AM) Said it before - no trades needed. This team is very, very good.

Photo

A stats paper, the Rockets, RGV and the future.