How do you get your icon to show up...

5 replies to this topic

#1 JODOROWSKY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:05 AM

...when you post a comment on one of the threads? I've tried both jpeg and png and I've yet to have any luck. Can anyone help a person with a small brain?

#2 FelixPR

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:42 AM

View PostJODOROWSKY, on 02 June 2011 - 02:05 AM, said:

...when you post a comment on one of the threads? I've tried both jpeg and png and I've yet to have any luck. Can anyone help a person with a small brain?

Are you talking about avatars? Like the one I have that shows a guy with the words 'Red94' under him? Or are you talking about something else?

#3 JODOROWSKY

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

View PostFelixPR, on 02 June 2011 - 03:42 AM, said:

Are you talking about avatars? Like the one I have that shows a guy with the words 'Red94' under him? Or are you talking about something else?

Whoops Avatars... Yea... Ive got it at 150 x 150 and I've tried 2 different formats and I still can't get it to show up... ??? Thanks Felix

(I think I might have figured it out... I just can't get this thing under 50kb...)

(Save for web!!!... that got it way under 50 kb in photoshop)

#4 FelixPR

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 11 posts
      • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

View PostJODOROWSKY, on 02 June 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

Whoops Avatars... Yea... Ive got it at 150 x 150 and I've tried 2 different formats and I still can't get it to show up... ??? Thanks Felix

(I think I might have figured it out... I just can't get this thing under 50kb...)

(Save for web!!!... that got it way under 50 kb in photoshop)

You might also want to try putting it under 'Photo'. That is how I got it to show up during posts. I put the same picture under photo and avatar just in case.

#5 JODOROWSKY

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

View PostFelixPR, on 02 June 2011 - 03:56 PM, said:

You might also want to try putting it under 'Photo'. That is how I got it to show up during posts. I put the same picture under photo and avatar just in case.

Well... now I officially feel stupid. All I kept doing WAS photo... I didn't even see that avatar option... I appreciate the help! I actually did my avatar sort of like yours cause I liked it so much. Did you draw it yourself?

#6 FelixPR

• Members
        • PipPip
        • 11 posts
        • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

View PostJODOROWSKY, on 02 June 2011 - 04:34 PM, said:

Well... now I officially feel stupid. All I kept doing WAS photo... I didn't even see that avatar option... I appreciate the help! I actually did my avatar sort of like yours cause I liked it so much. Did you draw it yourself?

Oh, nah. I found it on google. I plan to replace it eventually with a picture of myself when I get a better camera.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users