Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Losthief : (02 October 2015 - 02:24 AM) tks jg
@  thejohnnygold : (29 September 2015 - 05:16 AM) FYI, it was media day today. Interviews are up at NBA.com
@  slick shoes : (23 September 2015 - 06:37 PM) kind of late in the day but NBATV is broadcasting classis Rockets games all day today.
@  SadLakerFan : (16 September 2015 - 04:37 AM) Man, as a Laker fan, I'm learning how little you care about the off season when your team sucks. Anyway, a quick moment to remember Moses. Still remember watching the 81 team as a kid - losing record, NBA Finals. I would have cried w/joy if they could have beaten the Celtics.
@  jorgeaam : (15 September 2015 - 08:30 PM) http://bleacherrepor...ist-after-crash
@  jorgeaam : (15 September 2015 - 08:30 PM) So to celebrate his new contract, Montrezl Harrell saved someone's life on monday
@  thejohnnygold : (14 September 2015 - 04:36 PM) A good article from Blinebury talking about when Hakeem and Moses used to play in the park. LINK
@  rockets best... : (14 September 2015 - 02:29 AM) I agree totally. I got to watch his Rocket days and the man was a hell of a player. BIG MO R.I.P.
@  Mario Peña : (13 September 2015 - 05:24 PM) Sad to see Moses pass. I don't remember watching him as a Rocket but I do remember his Philly and Hawks teams. He was the perfect man to mentor Dream. It's a very sad day for his family and friends and there are many.
@  majik19 : (12 September 2015 - 09:01 PM) i just saw a post wishing Yao Ming a happy 35th birthday... am I the only one whose mind is blown that he's only 35?
@  cointurtlemoose : (08 September 2015 - 01:17 AM) aaaah, thanks jorge
@  jorgeaam : (08 September 2015 - 12:21 AM) Love it how Hinkie and Morey always target the same players, but hoping he isn't another Covington
@  thejohnnygold : (08 September 2015 - 12:03 AM) Christian Wood has signed with Philly
@  jorgeaam : (07 September 2015 - 10:32 PM) If I'm not wrong, he hasn't been waived yet, they have until october 4th to do that
@  cointurtlemoose : (07 September 2015 - 05:39 PM) Anyone else surprised that Kostas hasn't gotten picked up by anyone yet? I wanna see that guy play somewhere
@  redfaithful : (05 September 2015 - 10:48 PM) Llull line from today loss to Serbia: 30MIN 1-10PG, 0-5 3PG, 4-4FT 6AST, 1TO, 4REB, +/- -11
@  Losthief : (03 September 2015 - 02:27 AM) this dude's gun fired and all he got a misdemeanor at bush lol: http://abc13.com/new...ush-iah/815795/
@  Losthief : (03 September 2015 - 02:26 AM) theres more articles all over, but the jist is houston (and texas) doesn't really arrest for it, they just recommend you leave it in your car when they catch it. So seems dwight got lucky he was in texas and not cali or the NE.
@  Losthief : (03 September 2015 - 02:22 AM) honestly we should just be glad they caught it...
@  Losthief : (03 September 2015 - 02:21 AM) response: http://nymag.com/dai...n_airplane.html

Photo

Fighting for Seeding

Playoffs

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#121 rocketrick

rocketrick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

You lie again. I added the asterisks after the mistake of 1 (ONE) post without. Anyway, if profanity is the discussion rather than ALL the points I have made this morning regarding OUR Rockets, then I say you are not being truthful. Perhaps you would rather discuss some minor point other than the Obvious.

#122 thejohnnygold

thejohnnygold

Veteran

• Moderators
    • 4,125 posts
    • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:14 PM

Rick, if you want to say I lied I can't stop you.  We've been around this.  I have no reason to lie as there is nothing to gain.  Further, I would like to think I wouldn't lie simply due to some good moral fiber, but I guess that is debatable.

I was referring to the single post (as in single one today) and adding that using the asterisks does not make it ok to include f-bombs in your posts.  They don't add to the conversation and violate the member guidelines.

I am not interested in the rest of your points--I am here to try and get you to observe and respect the forum rules and guidelines.

I am also curious about what you call, "the Obvious".

#123 rocketrick

rocketrick

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,865 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:44 PM

The Obvious is a plural in this case....some entity known as the Rockets.

Some on this forum seem more focused on etiquette etc.

Good for them.

However, in order for the Rockets to win the Title, they have to push through everything including all of this site's BS

Edited by rocketrick, 24 March 2014 - 04:47 PM.

#124 thejohnnygold

thejohnnygold

Veteran

• Moderators
      • 4,125 posts
      • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

The Obvious is a plural in this case....some entity known as the Rockets.

Some on this forum seem more focused on etiquete etc.

Good for them.

However, the for the Rockets to win the Title, they have to push through everything including all of this site's BS

Ah.  I'm sorry I annoyed you by doing my job.  I would point out that when I'm not herding cats around here I do my best to talk about the Rockets quite a bit.  I'm not certain this site has much influence over our team's title chances, but just in case...GO ROCKETS!

#125 rocketrick

rocketrick

• Members
      • PipPipPipPipPip
      • 1,865 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

JG, you know I respect you.

Nevertheless, I believe that the Rockets will go further than a number of your other members believe. Including yourself. Trade Chandler? Really?

#126 Steven

Steven

Veteran

• Members
        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • 2,008 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

Sorry Rick, but the First Amendment only applies to the government, has nothing to with the private sector.

#127 rocketrick

rocketrick

• Members
          • PipPipPipPipPip
          • 1,865 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

Steven, which world do you really live in? Corporations are now considered the same as an individual person (BS) and first amendment rights are clearly with the FOUX Believers not reality.

#128 thejohnnygold

thejohnnygold

Veteran

• Moderators
            • 4,125 posts
            • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

JG, you know I respect you.

Nevertheless, I believe that the Rockets will go further than a number of your other members believe. Including yourself. Trade Chandler? Really?

I'm glad you believe in the Rockets.  Maybe what I see as realism is just cynicism--it's just my opinion.

In my posts about the hypothetical of bringing in Carmelo I was clear that even typing such a thing (trading Parsons) felt wrong and weird.  I love him and think he is a great player to have on the team.  It all revolves around that hypothetical--not an actual desire to have Melo on the team.  In the hypothetical I believe it would be wise to move Parsons.  Others think it should be Jones.  Others both...and others, like yourself, don't want it to happen at all.  It's just a discussion for fun--that's all.

It doesn't make me less of a fan of the team or the sport to consider and discuss such things.  I respect your right to think it does, but I disagree.

I appreciate that you respect me, but what is more important is to respect this forum by respecting its rules and fellow members.

#129 rocketrick

rocketrick

• Members
            • PipPipPipPipPip
            • 1,865 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:23 PM

You the Man!!!!

#130 Steven

Steven

Veteran

• Members
              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
              • 2,008 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Steven, which world do you really live in? Corporations are now considered the same as an individual person (BS) and first amendment rights are clearly with the FOUX Believers not reality.

The world where you can be sued or fired depending on what you say. And that does not even account for threats or yelling FIRE in a theater. The first amendment only keeps the government from throwing you in jail for what you say (barring threats) not what a private individual or business does.

Edited by Steven, 24 March 2014 - 05:52 PM.

#131 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

• Members
                • PipPipPipPipPip
                • 1,179 posts
                • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

Instead the latest topic is the supposed possibility of adding Carmelo to our team.

Impossible I say because #1 Carmelo wants to be in NY and #2 that dude, what's his name, oh yes, Phil Jackson (maybe you might remember all those 11 rings he won in the NBA) just came on board.

Still, the talk on this board is all about trading away Chandler Parsons et al and having Carmelo join our team.

OK, I normally do my best to ignore petty squabbles like this because they profoundly irritate me and I'd much rather be talking about the Rockets. But I'm making an exception here because I'm sensing a fundamental disconnect between how a forum actually works and how you seem to think it does.

Topics of conversation are not mandatory, nor representative. That means that:

[a] users are not required to talk about topics they have no interest in (as seems to be the case with the Carmelo thread in your case); and

[b] what people are talking about at the current time does not represent the sum total of their opinions about something.

Just because people are discussing a Carmelo hypothetical does not mean that they have no other opinions about the team, nor even that such discussions are currently the most important aspect of the situation at the current time. Furthermore, if you are tired of that discussion there is no requirement for you to follow it. In fact, if you think the community could benefit from a different point of emphasis, it is perfectly possible for you to start a thread discussing something else.

People respond to your tone as much as they do to your point of view.

I would be quite happy to have a debate/discussion about the merits of pushing hard for the #2 seed vs. standing pat and sticking it out at #4. If you had phrased your point of view in a less combative fashion, I probably would have engaged in a conversation with you about it. But your posts accused the rest of the board of having a monolithic opinion that disagreed with your own and then proceeded to imply that you were being persecuted for that opinion. That negativity makes others less likely to talk rationally with you about your point of view.

Members of this forum come here to discuss the Rockets, not for petty disputes.

I can't claim to speak for everyone, but I find it highly unlikely that anyone enjoys reading large amounts of back-and-forth between you and the moderators of this forum. This is not a place for interpersonal drama, this is a place for discourse on Rockets fandom. The Bulletin Board forum system we are using has a Private Messaging function where you can debate censorship with the moderation team to your heart's (or at least your inbox's) content. It also has an Off Topic forum for discussion that is not about the Rockets. Please show your consideration for the other users of this forum by choosing an appropriate venue for your posts so that if the rest of us want to have a discussion about the merits of seeding or what the team should do in a hypothetical situation where a deal for Carmelo Anthony is on the table (for example) we can do so without having to wade through pages of spam about how you feel persecuted.

Hopefully this makes sense and you will use the forum a bit more considerately from now on. Thanks in advance,

Sir Thursday

Edited by Sir Thursday, 24 March 2014 - 07:09 PM.

#132 Drew in Abilene

Drew in Abilene

• Moderators
                • 301 posts
                • LocationAbilene

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

I've noticed a lot of conversation lately on the board and in the shoutbox about what potential first round series might look like. I'm interested in who y'all think is' our best case scenario to play in the first round and who y'all consider worst case scenario.

#133 BrentYen

BrentYen

• Members
                • PipPipPip
                • 339 posts
                • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

I think we better face POR but not MEM. Staying in 1st 4th 5th 8th seed is also important so we don face both LAC and OKC.

Is a big Jeremy Lin fan and was a big ROX fan. More importantly, a huge bball fan in general.

#134 YaoMan

YaoMan

• Members
                • PipPipPip
                • 170 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:26 PM

Drew I think we are in agreement that drawing the 4th seed isn't so bad if we Portland lands the 5th seed.  Worst case for the 1st round would be Memphis as they can "bully" us a bit and neutralize Howard somewhat.  However, if we do climb to 3rd seed, that would virtually guarantee a match up with OKC or LAC, both of whom have been Rocket's Achilles heel. I am in complete agreement that I would rather face a grueling Memphis (which I think Rockets still win but it will be tough) and face the winner of SA and whoever the 8th seed will be.  I think the two teams SA does not want to see are the Rockets and Grizz. Anyhow, I am hoping the Rockets put a strong finish together to solidify chemistry and confidence that they could beat any team in a 7 game series.  There's an old saying that you have to beat the best to be the best and part of me wants to see them succeed by beating a team we didn't think they could beat...

#135 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

• Members
                  • PipPipPipPipPip
                  • 1,179 posts
                  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:11 AM

I think ideally we want to be in whatever seeding means we avoid OKC in the second round. For all that there are teams in the 5-8 range that will give us trouble, the only teams I really fear are the Thunder and the Clippers. By virtue of being 3rd/4th in some order we'll avoid the Clippers - just need to keep out of the Thunder's way too.

It would be nice if we could get who we want in the first round as well, but IMO if the Rockets are going to progress to the conference finals then the second round is more important to get right. We would be favoured whoever we play in the first round, so it's not so important to try to manoeuvre for. I mean, ideally we would avoid Memphis and Golden State, but I would still back us to beat either of those guys anyway.

ST

#136 Steven

Steven

Veteran

• Members
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                  • 2,008 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

It doesn't matter who the Rockets play. Foe foe foe six

#137 CT for Three

CT for Three

• Members
                    • Pip
                    • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

My hope is probably the same as you guys, where the Rox stay in the 4 seed and play the Blazers in first round, Spurs likely in second round., but my prediction is that the Rox will move up to the 3 seed (likely pitting us against GS or DAL) and the Spurs will fall to the 2 seed (making the same second round matchup).

I say that Rockets will move up and pass LAC simply because of scheduling. Houston's schedule is much more favorable between now and the end of the season, with only 2 big tests in the last LA game and the OKC game. The rest are mostly Eastern Conference cupcakes and the Spurs, whom the Rockets should beat (unless it would mess up the preferred seeding). LAC's sched is much more arduous, with their entire remaining schedule being made up of Western Conference playoff teams, plus SAC, DEN and the Lakeshow. I know the Rockets sometimes play down to competition, but I think they are growing out of that tendency before our eyes. I hope.

The Spurs sched is even worse, playing mostly Western playoff teams, plus NOP, who could beat any team on a given night in my opinion, and the Pacers, who will probably be playing out their schedule hard so they can stay ahead of the Heat for home court. Add that to the fact that Pop will be resting players, no matter what seed they are looking at. All this leads me to believe that Houston has a better shot at the 3 seed and it wont hurt them.

#138 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

• Members
                      • PipPipPipPipPip
                      • 1,179 posts
                      • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:26 PM

My hope is probably the same as you guys, where the Rox stay in the 4 seed and play the Blazers in first round, Spurs likely in second round., but my prediction is that the Rox will move up to the 3 seed (likely pitting us against GS or DAL) and the Spurs will fall to the 2 seed (making the same second round matchup).

I say that Rockets will move up and pass LAC simply because of scheduling. Houston's schedule is much more favorable between now and the end of the season, with only 2 big tests in the last LA game and the OKC game. The rest are mostly Eastern Conference cupcakes and the Spurs, whom the Rockets should beat (unless it would mess up the preferred seeding). LAC's sched is much more arduous, with their entire remaining schedule being made up of Western Conference playoff teams, plus SAC, DEN and the Lakeshow. I know the Rockets sometimes play down to competition, but I think they are growing out of that tendency before our eyes. I hope.

The Spurs sched is even worse, playing mostly Western playoff teams, plus NOP, who could beat any team on a given night in my opinion, and the Pacers, who will probably be playing out their schedule hard so they can stay ahead of the Heat for home court. Add that to the fact that Pop will be resting players, no matter what seed they are looking at. All this leads me to believe that Houston has a better shot at the 3 seed and it wont hurt them.

Remember that Houston still has two games against NOP though. If you're holding them up as a potential stumbling block for the Spurs it's only fair to do the same for the Rockets as well ;). I would agree that the Rockets have developed much better consistency since Christmas and are no longer losing to the bad teams, so hopefully they can reach or exceed my prediction of 56 games (see the Schedule Analysis thread). I'm not sure that's going to be enough to overtake the Clippers though. They only need to go 6-4 the rest of the way and although their schedule is tougher, they are still a very good team and I would expect them to manage that.

ST

#139 Drew in Abilene

Drew in Abilene

• Moderators
                      • 301 posts
                      • LocationAbilene

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

It's funny how a tweet can change your entire outlook on a season. Over the course of the last week or so, many Rockets fans got sick to their stomach over the news that Beverley was going to be out for the remainder of the season. Those frustrations were soon joined by a bit of hope when PB announced that he was confident that he'd play again this season. No matter what happens, it's been an up and down week for the red faithful, and that's without mentioning laying a beat-down on Hinkie's 76ers and getting bullied by the Clippers while missing Howard and Bev. The previous week will not probably not end up in many Houston fans' scrapbooks. Hopefully the coming week will be a happier one.

Kevin Durant has been playing some phenomenal basketball lately. Anyone tuned into the NBA enough to frequent a Rockets fan forum certainly knows of KD's great season, but it's still baffling to me. I still think LeBron is better the Durant based on superior passing and defense, but for the life of me it's gotten harder to convince myself of LBJ in the top spot this season. Houston still has one more shot at wresting a win from them this regular season.

At 40-16, San Antonio looked a bit vulnerable. Leonard had been in and out of the line-up due to injuries. The big three were limited in minutes, and despite their effectiveness, one couldn't help wonder if the Finals had been their last hurrah. At 57-16, it looks like the Spurs might be the best team in the NBA. Then again, I know of a team they might meet in the playoffs who have matched up against them pretty well so far this season...

Word on the street is that J.J. Redick (whose name I've been misspelling for who knows how long) may be back before the end of the season, or at least after the first round. After beating the short-handed Rockets, the Clippers look like they'll grab the third seed fairly comfortably, especially with a tie-breaker over Houston. As long as they're all healthy, which is still a question mark with Redick still in street clothes and Griffin leaving with back spasms, they seem like a very probable team to make the second round. OKC vs LAC would certainly be an exciting series.

The Blazers' free fall has led some to question whether they will still make the playoffs over several hot teams gunning for position. With Aldridge on the mend, it looks very likely that Portland will hold onto their playoff spot, and have a decent chance to keep the 5 seed. A much-needed win over an increasingly desperate Grizzlies team last night will certainly help.

The Warriors looked poised to capitalize on the struggles of their neighbors from Oregon. At a game and a half ahead of the scrum for the 7 and 8 seeds, they look likely to make the postseason, but at two games behind Portland, time is running out to reach the 5 seed. Bogut and Lee haven't been playing lately, but perhaps that's just trying to be extra careful with players known for injury woes before an important series. It would be a big disappointment for Golden State to lose in the first round, especially after adding Iguodala to a team that reached the second round last year.

Despite all prognostications, Phoenix in right in the thick of the playoffs race. The 7 seed is theirs for now, but these last few weeks look to be difficult. A loss to the Lakers was not what the doctor ordered for the Suns, especially not when they face an imposing Clippers team next. If Phoenix is to make the postseason, they'll need a couple of unexpected wins, or for their competition to lose a couple.

What in the world happened to Dirk? I guess my shock at his superior play should be attributed in part to my loathing of Dallas, but to be fair, how many people expected him to be this good this year. He has been the biggest factor in keeping the Mavs in the playoff chase. I think Dallas would be a tough out in the first round, but I have serious doubts about whether they can win a series as currently constructed.

Looking from the outside in, Memphis still appears to be dangerous. Gasol seems to be back at 100%, and their team has reemerged as the grit and grind outfit we have grown accustomed to over the last few years. Missing the playoffs would be a huge blow to a team that has battled back valiantly after injuries derailed their season. I know my friends who are Spurs fans will not be happy if they face Memphis in the first round.

Rockets: 49-23 (4 Seed)

1. Thunder: 54-19 (2 Seed)
                      2. Clippers: 52-22 (3 Seed)
                      3. Spurs: 57-16 (1 Seed)
                      4. Trailblazers: 48-27 (5 Seed)
                      5. Warriors: 45-28 (6 Seed)
                      6. Grizzlies: 43-30 (9 Seed)
                      7. Mavericks: 44-30 (8 Seed)
                      8. Suns: 44-30 (7 Seed)

There are some Rockets fans who believe Beverley is so crucial to the team that a first round exit is imminent. Others think Houston's ceiling without him is still a championship. I fluctuate day-to-day, but usually land somewhere between these two poles. No matter where you are on this continuum, I know we're all pulling for Bev to make a speedy recovery. Here's to hoping that he gets back on the court soon.

#140 Drew in Abilene

Drew in Abilene

• Moderators
                      • 301 posts
                      • LocationAbilene

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

For a team missing their two most crucial defensive starters, the Rockets have been getting along fairly well. A three-game skid looked like it might increase, thus torpedoing Houston's home court hopes, but a strong win against the Thunder while missing Howard and Beverley jump started a stretch of three wins. As they settle into the fourth seed, the next few games will probably featured more resting of starters and less striving for wins. Positive signs have included strong showings from Asik, who has filled in admirably in Dwight's absence, and good point guard play from Canaan, who is hitting three pointers at an excellent clip. 

After almost a full season of wondering how the playoff race would shake out, Durant and company seem to have staved off the Clippers even though they fell short of the Spurs' mark. With a two seed likely in the bag, the Thunder can get a little more rest for their starters and work Sefolosha back into the rotation after missing significant time due to injury. They'll no doubt be eyeing the bottom of the standings as well, in anticipation of what team they'll face in the first round.

After an incredible season, the Spurs have eclipsed 60 wins. They look like the best in the NBA. Even so, they could face as difficult a road to the Finals as I can remember. There's a chance they could run into the resurgent Grizzlies in round one, Harden and Howard's Rockets in round two, and the winner of the Clippers and Thunder in the conference finals. Even for a team that pulled off a 19 game win streak, that's a tall order.

There's still a little hope for the Clippers that they could swipe the second seed from the Thunder with a great close to the season and some slippage from OKC, but being down two in the loss column, it looks unlikely. That means facing a probable series against a dangerous Golden State before trying to oust the Durant on the road. Not impossible, but certainly a steeper uphill climb than they'd prefer after a strong season under Doc Rivers.

Only one separates Portland from the Warriors in the loss column, which means they still have a lot to play for as the season winds down. Though a road series against Houston is nothing to sneeze at, a series against Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan, and J.J. Redick is a fate to avoid. Their late swoon means that they'll have to push it to keep their five seed, which could mean less games to rest their starters after a long season playing without as much bench depth as they'd like. If they need wins in their two final games to secure their seeding, the Warriors and the Clippers will be tough teams to overcome.

Speaking of Oakland, Golden State controls their own destiny with regard to the five seed. If they win out, those five victories would secure a series on the road against the four seed, likely to be Houston. The Warriors have already beaten the Trailblazers twice this season, and another win would ensure they keep a tie-breaker over Portland based on their head-to-head. Even if they don't run the table, a win vs the Blazers could be enough to propel them ahead in the standings.

After a blistering 8-2 in their last ten games, Phoenix certainly is refusing to quietly drift into the lottery. A game up on Memphis, the Suns are clinging to their spot in the playoffs. If they make it into the first round against a juggernaut like San Antonio of Oklahoma City, will their frenetic pace translate into the typically slower style often brought on by the postseason lights? Maybe not, but that doesn't mean they won't be fun to watch.

Carlisle's reimagining of Monta Ellis has been nothing short of incredible. Long laughed at by statistically-minded basketball fans and traditionalists alike, Dallas has found an excellent one-two punch with Dirk and Monta. Their chemistry has been much better than expected, and both have outperformed the expectations of almost all prognosticators. As much as I hate to say it about the Mavs, they deserve a spot in the postseason. Now if only they can make a real contender expend a lot of time and energy ousting them...

When a team is desperate for wins to get them into the postseason party, going .500 over a crucial ten game span is not ideal. Memphis is running out of time in a hurry. They'll have five games in eight days to reclaim the eighth seed. A floundering Lakers team and the inept 76ers seem like easy wins, but facing a Heat team that looks determined to clinch the top Eastern seed will be difficult. It may all come down to those final two games against fellow playoff hopefuls Phoenix and Dallas.

Rockets: 52-25 (4 Seed)

1. Thunder: 56-21 (2 Seed)
                      2. Clippers: 55-23 (3 Seed)
                      3. Spurs: 60-18 (1 Seed)
                      4. Trailblazers: 50-28 (5 Seed)
                      5. Warriors: 48-29 (6 Seed)
                      6. Grizzlies: 45-32 (9 Seed)
                      7. Mavericks: 48-31 (8 Seed)
                      8. Suns: 46-31 (7 Seed)

After the regular season ends, I'll post a final recap of the fight for seeding from the year. If I've got time, I may even be able to add an extra special treat to it for those who have been reading, commenting, and helping refine this process. Here's to hoping the Rockets can pull out a few more wins to secure home court!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Playoffs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users