- Was Kevin Martin's seven point performance a sign of things to come? Granted, he only played 16 minutes, but 1/7 shooting from the field and 4/6 from the line could be deeper signs than mere rust. Frustrated trade trauma, perhaps?
- On the flipside, how much of a mirage was Jordan Hill's 17-13 effort? Obviously, this man will not morph into Kevin Love's rival overnight, so the harsh reality of Jordan Hill being Jordan Hill will douse Rockets fans in ice cold water this time around. Tiago Splitter and DeJuan Blair have done their scouting job as well.
- Can Terrence Williams take better care of the basketball? Yes, he had a 14-9 outing last time, but his four turnovers were overlooked. Let me see a man who has better control and stability handling the rock and only then will he make a case to be a regular on Kevin McHale's rotation.
- How can Hasheem Thabeet improve his conditioning ASAP? He doesn't look like he's ready for the grind of the regular season. He was definitely huffing and puffing in 19 minutes of play and has to get in shape for the torrid pace of the 66-game stretch ahead.
- Will Patrick Patterson get some preseason action to break the ice?
Preseason Game #2 Houston Rockets @ San Antonio Spurs - Dec. 21, 2011 7:30PM
No replies to this topic
Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:24 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users