Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  cointurtlemoose : (20 October 2014 - 04:18 AM) I'm liking Kostas' crafty plays.
@  2016Champions : (20 October 2014 - 12:42 AM) Looks like his form improved. A reliable 3pt shot to take away the likes of Ibaka and Aldridge away from the rim could be huge for Harden's drives to the basket, and hopefully also result in more use of the pick and roll between Harden and Dwight.
@  Buckko : (19 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) I think yall will like this http://instagram.com...ideo&modal=true
@  thenit : (15 October 2014 - 12:35 AM) Asik and Davis looks good together
@  thenit : (14 October 2014 - 01:58 PM) I think we have a shot, but we are still behind Washington and OKC.
@  blakecouey : (14 October 2014 - 04:15 AM) He goes to Longhorn football games regularly, have seen him several times. I think we've got a shot, but wouldn't necessarily say we're a favorite to land KD.
@  Losthief : (14 October 2014 - 12:17 AM) the other thing that helps with durant is he likes texas, still goes/visits to UT Austin most summers iirc.
@  Buckko : (13 October 2014 - 10:46 PM) I really like our chances, because even though D.C. is his hometown, harden is his BFF. Dwight/harden/rockets cast>>>>Wall/beal/wizards cast. Plus no income tax.
@  Cooper : (13 October 2014 - 05:23 PM) I think it helps us and the wiz since both could keep there core and add KD but the cap jumping also helps okc since they are so scared of the tax. they can now keep Jackson and add another guy.
@  thenit : (13 October 2014 - 04:27 AM) Until he returns. So still probably end up top 3
@  thenit : (13 October 2014 - 04:27 AM) I think it makes it less likely because teams will get more money from the tv deal. Also he will miss between 12-15 games and they will be above .500
@  Drew in Abilene : (13 October 2014 - 03:26 AM) This may just be wild fantasy, but with Durant's chances of winning a title at least diminished and the cap jumping significantly when he's a free agent, is it fair to say whatever small chance we have of landing him as a FA is a little better?
@  feelingsuper... : (12 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Getting to the Finals and winning has become a few levels more difficult for the Thunder.
@  feelingsuper... : (12 October 2014 - 03:37 PM) Kevin Durant out for 6 to 8 weeks, fracture in foot.
@  Buckko : (11 October 2014 - 01:40 AM) No, he IS the worst announcer. That's why road games without him can be the best.
@  Dan G : (11 October 2014 - 12:34 AM) I'm with you on Clyde FSS. I loved Clyde as a player but he has got to be the worst announcer ever. I just wish it was Bill and Bullard, or bring back Calvin Murphy.
@  txtdo1411 : (10 October 2014 - 10:40 PM) I am starting to get very excited about our bench. I know it is preseason, but the toughness and grit is inspiring.
@  feelingsuper... : (10 October 2014 - 04:35 PM) Also as a reminder to any of you interested in joining us in the Red94 Fantasy Basketball League be sure to check here http://www.red94.net...ge-2#entry44420
@  feelingsuper... : (10 October 2014 - 04:33 PM) It's nothing, he just knocked knees during practice if I'm not mistaken. If it was the regular season he probably would have played.
@  08huangj : (10 October 2014 - 06:13 AM) He's injured...sorry.

Photo

Let's Introduce the Houston Rockets