Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  cointurtlemoose : (31 January 2015 - 02:58 AM) Well, the first half of the game looked really good...
@  08huangj : (30 January 2015 - 12:21 PM) Dwight Howard could be out for an extended period of time
@  jorgeaam : (30 January 2015 - 12:44 AM) No Demarcus Cousins or Damian Lillard in the All-Star game, by the way
@  jorgeaam : (30 January 2015 - 12:40 AM) In the non-surprising new of the day, James Harden was selected as an All-Star reserve
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:49 PM) If you look in the corners and behind the basket... where the regular ticket buyers sit, it tells a different story.
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:48 PM) Our home crowd appearance is misleading as the seats along the sides that you see on TV are corporate seats and usually spoken for each game but the patrons spend their time in the lounges and restaurants
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:45 PM) Our crowd certainly came alive when it came time to Ice Chandler's Flagrant FTs
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:44 PM) Congrats to Josh Smith for having a ONE good night on the offensive end. His D and rebounding is always good, don't tell me you don't cringe when he takes a jumper at the top of the key when you have a MVP out there
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:42 PM) If you have league pass, even the Knicks have a better home crowd
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:40 PM) For those of us who no longer live in Houston, lives in LA, and pays the high prices at the Staples Center to watch the Rockets play, and you see the support the Lakers get, yeah I think I have a point
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2015 - 01:41 PM) Same dude also complaining about Josh Smith jump shots. Yesterday evening at the game over at Toyota Center (it's Downtown, let me know if anyone needs directions on how to get there) I saw solid evidence of the 2011 Josh Smith.
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2015 - 01:35 PM) I don't understand people on this site complaining about the Rockets home crowd while the complainers clearly are not buying tickets and going to the game.
@  Losthief : (29 January 2015 - 07:29 AM) tjones looked really good tonight...and bigger/stronger in the upper body which should help on d!
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 02:09 AM) Rondo has a ghost defender on him most of the time.
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 01:17 AM) Another crappy home crowd...
@  08huangj : (28 January 2015 - 11:47 AM) Why are there no more previews on this website?
@  Matt Maloney... : (26 January 2015 - 05:00 AM) THEY KNOW HE WILL MISS*
@  Matt Maloney... : (26 January 2015 - 04:59 AM) Our opponents have running start when Josh Smith shoots a jumper. After miss seems to turn into a fast break. THEY HE WILL MISS!
@  Mario Peña : (26 January 2015 - 04:39 AM) These fourth quarter runs (and late third quarter ones too) that the Rockets give up are getting me worried. A bad development since the end of December that I've been noticing.
@  cointurtlemoose : (24 January 2015 - 05:29 AM) 2) At least Klay waited a game before he turned into a human fireball...

Photo

Let's Introduce the Houston Rockets