Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Buckko : (01 November 2014 - 05:58 AM) Why not?
@  jorgeaam : (01 November 2014 - 04:52 AM) And then they all go to Miami (?)
@  Buckko : (01 November 2014 - 04:35 AM) I agree with FSS, we have KD's BFF, however we can sign KD in 2016 along with resigning dwight to a 5 year max while AD gets his 5 year max with NO and then they're FAs at the same time in 2021.
@  thejohnnygold : (31 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) Don't get me wrong. Durant can come on over if he wants to. I'm not turning that down ever. He's just moved to my #2 slot now.
@  Mario Pena (... : (31 October 2014 - 08:38 PM) Hey, Davis would be nice too. I just see the Durant and Harden connection as something that gives Morey somewhere to work from.
@  thejohnnygold : (31 October 2014 - 06:13 PM) I've left the Durant Dream...I'm all aboard the Anthony Davis Express. Morey should get a tattoo of Davis' face on his shoulder and tweet a pic of it to him--as an early recruiting pitch.
@  Mario Pena (... : (31 October 2014 - 12:57 PM) More fuel for the Durant dream.
@  jorgeaam : (31 October 2014 - 06:18 AM) It seems injuries will be the main thing this year again
@  thenit : (31 October 2014 - 04:09 AM) Good news for us. Westbrook out with a hand injury. No Reggie Jackson either. We might get a nice cushion on OKC
@  Cooper : (31 October 2014 - 02:44 AM) Their team d leaves a lot to be desired, bench play was poor as well it is early but the knicks aren't good at all.
@  Mario Pena (... : (31 October 2014 - 02:35 AM) Love's defense on that JR Smith drive was laughable.
@  Losthief : (30 October 2014 - 05:32 PM) yeah...but canaan was playing garbage time...and our guys were not playing well in it, went from 30 point lead to finish margin the 4th. so more like cannan even, bev plus 19, still bev >
@  SadLakerFan : (30 October 2014 - 04:47 AM) Realize that +/- isn't the best stat, but Bev +19 and Canaan -12?
@  thenit : (30 October 2014 - 03:50 AM) Westbrook will lead the league in scoring. Everything is going through him his usage rate must be like 50%
@  Losthief : (30 October 2014 - 03:02 AM) bev just pulled up lame, not good.
@  Losthief : (30 October 2014 - 02:56 AM) omg...harden just got a call out on good d by a jazz announcers!!!!
@  Losthief : (30 October 2014 - 02:56 AM) i've been maintaining the idea ariza vs parsons is a wash, and i think terry makes less mistakes than our guys last year, so he might not bring as much but doesn't take as much away either
@  Fury : (30 October 2014 - 02:54 AM) Maybe losing Chandler isn't quite the problem that the media think it is. We have talent at the top. Depth helps.
@  Fury : (30 October 2014 - 02:54 AM) Maybe it's just me, but I think we're deeper at wing with Ariza/Terry.
@  Losthief : (30 October 2014 - 02:42 AM) maybe silver said something to ;em

Photo

Let's Introduce the Houston Rockets