Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  thenit : (01 December 2015 - 04:56 AM) It doesnt help when Bev looks like he lost a step since the surgery and now we have 2 wing defenders who can't defend. So Bev has become Lin with worse offensive skills and shooting
@  thenit : (01 December 2015 - 04:55 AM) Thought last year he finally got it by at least exerting effort and by seeing the results he will be even more willing to play a two way game. Sadly I was completely wrong, he is worse than his first year here
@  thenit : (01 December 2015 - 04:53 AM) Harden is the new Carmelo, high volume usage, scorer, with no D and effort. Will never win a championship with him
@  thenit : (01 December 2015 - 04:52 AM) Its the curse of the Kardashian clan, seriously though Harden can score 80 and it still be close because he doesn't defend. Too many times he just stands there. Not even trying, fame has gone to his head.
@  Jatman20 : (01 December 2015 - 04:08 AM) Opps....on us
@  Jatman20 : (01 December 2015 - 04:07 AM) Rockets have gone Wizard of Oz no us !! No Heart (Harden still looks heartbroken over Chloe), No courage and No Brains (Bickerstaff is less of a coach than McHale at this stage in their careers).
@  majik19 : (01 December 2015 - 03:29 AM) We should've fired Bickerstaff, not McHale. Our defense is killing us.
@  Jatman20 : (01 December 2015 - 02:54 AM) Time to go scorched earth on the Rockets roster!!
@  Cooper : (01 December 2015 - 02:28 AM) on the semi plus side Lawson doesn't look like the absolute worst player in the league.
@  Willk : (01 December 2015 - 01:29 AM) this team needs to be booed from the start of the game to the end of the game during their next home game. This effort is pathetic
@  cointurtlemoose : (30 November 2015 - 03:32 AM) A mix of really bad and really good tonight, but it was a gutsy comeback!
@  slick shoes : (30 November 2015 - 01:38 AM) that was more of a rhetorical question, but good to see you're on your game ;)
@  jorgeaam : (29 November 2015 - 08:12 PM) 7/12 shooting from the field, 8/9 from the line
@  jorgeaam : (29 November 2015 - 08:12 PM) 6, he also had 5 assists and 7 rebounds
@  slick shoes : (29 November 2015 - 05:46 PM) how many treys did Covington bury?
@  jorgeaam : (29 November 2015 - 07:03 AM) I can't believe the lines players are posting against the rockets, Porzingis had 7 blocks the other day and Covington had 8 steals last game, that is insane
@  majik19 : (28 November 2015 - 04:46 AM) Harden scores 50 and we STILL only beat the 76ers by 2 pts. What is happening?
@  clydesmoustache : (26 November 2015 - 10:01 PM) It is unbelievable that this time last year I thought the Warriors were overrated and that the Rockets had the wood on them. Times change QUICK!
@  Mario Peña : (25 November 2015 - 05:12 PM) You're right. Sorry, I don't really hate anything but really really really can't stand the Warriors!
@  txtdo1411 : (25 November 2015 - 05:03 PM) Agreed Mario. I respect the Warriors for the kind of team they are, and what they are doing this season... The hatred (or we can call it what it really is, jealousy) continues to grow by the day.

NBA Trade Discussion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rahat Huq

Rahat Huq

• Administrators
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Let's put all non-Rockets trade discussion in here. Please include links.

To start: http://www.azcentral...?nclick_check=1

Gortat for Perkins, Lamb, and a 1st.

I don't know what to think. Gortat would make the Thunder a virtual lock to make the Finals again this year. And would really help them expose the Heat. But Lamb was supposed to be Harden's eventual long term replacement; also assuming they don't re-sign Kevin Martin....

#2 Ostrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

If OKC can sign Gortat to a reasonable deal and it isn't the Toronto pick I think it is a great deal. The biggest concern with the Thunder is that they can't really throw the ball into the post and get a bucket. Gortat can definitely score in the post. And from what I know about Martin I feel like he would be willing to take a little bit less money to play there, that he'll be really happy being on a contender. OKC could still use the Tor pick to find a replacement. 2's are easier to find these days than post-scoring bigs.

#3 rockets best fan

rockets best fan

glad you're on board, but I been on this boat since it left

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,164 posts
  • Locationhouston

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

this would be a steal for OKC. the raptors pick ain't looking all that good right now and perkins is expendable. the fact that lamb is in the deal surpised me. it tells me OKC is not as high on him as we were in houston. that may be bad for lamb. the suns are in deep sh^t right now. if I was the GM I would be worried about my job. they need to blow this team up trade off any player they can get a draft pick for and start the rebuild from the ground up.

you can only warn a man that the bridge is out.....if he keeps driving he's on his own B)

#4 blakecouey

Red94 Chief of Police

• Moderators
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

OKC wins that by far. Gortat gives them a huge advantage over Perkins. Lamb isn't seeing time, and the pick isn't worth what it looked like it would be before the rudy gay trade.

#5 timetodienow1234567

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

I think Toronto sneaks into the playoffs. So that trade isn't worth a ton. ESPECIALLY if they end up trading for Boozer. So it would be a steal. I think the Suns would probably go after Lamb/PJ3 as well as the pick. It doesn't seem a good enough deal with just Lamb/pick

Why so Serious? :D

#6 phaketrash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

I agree that advantage goes to OKC, but it is a reasonable deal for both sides. Reminds me of Harden to HOU deal, with us "winning" in a sense, but OKC certainly not losing. PHX does alright here, imo, because Gortat is a tad overvalued. Bit unclear which 1st is being sent though. If it is TOR's, I think it gets closer to even for what PHX is throwing out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users