Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  feelingsuper... : (21 April 2014 - 06:31 AM) Agreed, we just witnessed the Aldridge game. Great players swing games.
@  SadLakerFan : (21 April 2014 - 06:25 AM) Some positives - Aldridge has developed into a great player, but law of averages - he won't be hitting huge threes and scoring 46 again. Harden is unlikely to miss 20 shots again. And even though you live with Howard's free throw struggles, they came in bunches at a critical point, triggering the Blazers' big comeback. It ain't over.
@  feelingsuper... : (21 April 2014 - 06:03 AM) The Rockets seemed to regress to the team they were earlier in the season a little, I guess that was to be expected. I am looking for the team to bounce back of course.
@  feelingsuper... : (21 April 2014 - 06:00 AM) This series will be marked by each team making runs and the Blazers made the run in the forth that completely changed the momentum.
@  feelingsuper... : (21 April 2014 - 05:58 AM) McHale fired, get serious.
@  08huangj : (21 April 2014 - 05:56 AM) When the Rockets were up by eleven, I turned off my T.V because I had more important things to do. Then, after like 40 minutes, I turned on my Mac pro and found the Rockets gave up 122 points to the Blazers and lost. I wouldn't blame the players for anything in the game. I have not liked Mchale ever since I followed the Rockets when Lin came over. I'm not trying to be negative, but he's not a really good coach even though he's a really good basketball player. Any coach that can't lead a team so talented should be fired and ain't very good. Mchale never, ever, draws up place at the end off the game. I don't even thing he has talked to the players of defense and how to prevent a player to get 46 points against one of the best defenders(Asik) in the league. Absolutely insane.
@  08huangj : (21 April 2014 - 05:50 AM) Not surprised if Mchale gets fired for losing in the first round. Really, he couldn't prevent LA from getting 46 points and he wouldn't switch Beverley out when he had a bad offensive game and let Lillard get 31 points. Wow!!
@  08huangj : (21 April 2014 - 05:43 AM) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
@  08huangj : (21 April 2014 - 05:41 AM) LaMarcus Aldridge 46 points 18 rebounds: Is he that unstoppable?
@  08huangj : (21 April 2014 - 05:41 AM) Can't believe it.
@  rockets best... : (21 April 2014 - 05:35 AM) I can't believe some if the calls I just saw. Portland played a dirty game
@  rockets best... : (21 April 2014 - 05:31 AM) that's the worse officiated game I have seen this year
@  RocketMansin... : (21 April 2014 - 05:23 AM) Perimeter defense gonna have 2 step it up... If not this will be a quick outing for the Rockets.
@  Cooper : (21 April 2014 - 05:20 AM) tough loss, Harden and Howard started out so cold and Jones/Asik had no answer for LA. Need to bring it for game 2
@  pharmag : (21 April 2014 - 05:11 AM) Well those refs were absolutely awful. I think they decided at the beginning of the game to just call the opposite of whatever the call was supposed to be. The only fouls you can argue they got right were the ones that were too close to call...
@  pharmag : (21 April 2014 - 03:10 AM) Interesting point made by announcers...Rockets haven't shot a single FT. A lot of that has to do with what appears to be unbalanced refereeing imo
@  Dan G : (17 April 2014 - 10:17 PM) That is some interesting news. We gotta get past Portland first, but I like that stat for the next round.
@  feelingsuper... : (17 April 2014 - 12:45 PM) So yesterday during Truehoop TV Amin said the teams that win any season series 4 to 0 go on in the post season with a 51 and 4 record versus the losing team. Hmmmmmm...
@  Buckko : (15 April 2014 - 05:22 AM) Hope we can get him back in the offseason, he was just signed for the rest of the offseason.
@  jorgeaam : (15 April 2014 - 04:16 AM) Bulls release Tornike Shengelia and sign Greg Smith, well, that didn't take long

Photo

NBA Trade Discussion