Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  rocketrick : (22 October 2014 - 09:41 PM) Why the hate when I post something of consequence?
@  rocketrick : (22 October 2014 - 09:41 PM) Wow, so it sounds like everyone is good with the lottery system as is and teams like Philadelphia can continue to strive for more ping=pong balls season after season rather than be expected to field a competitive team. I am shocked that nobody cares whatsoever about the consequences of what this means going forward (same as always)........
@  thejohnnygold : (22 October 2014 - 09:19 PM) Yeah, I don't find much interest in the lottery system change fail. That being said, perhaps you can just start a topic thread like normal people, see what happens, and not condescend the other members in the process. :)
@  feelingsuper... : (22 October 2014 - 07:43 PM) I'm not terribly interested in the 17 to 13 vote that occurred regarding the Lottery. There's my vote.
@  Losthief : (22 October 2014 - 07:36 PM) @rocketrick sure man, lottery stuff is interesting in a nba sense, i didn't post it here cause its not likely to have much impact on rockets per se, cause i expect us to trade that pellies pick and im not expecting us to be in the lottery (plus didn't we give ours to LAL?)
@  rocketrick : (22 October 2014 - 07:21 PM) Is it worth writing a topic regarding the NBA Lottery System and possible changes or am I expecting too much from this site?
@  txtdo1411 : (22 October 2014 - 07:05 PM) Reading the responses to the NBA GM votes, the SG position is the weakest it has been in 30 years. Harden is the worst "best SG in the league" ever. Blah, blah, blah, defense...
@  feelingsuper... : (22 October 2014 - 06:59 PM) Also, one team left to register on the Red94 Fantasy Basketball League, if you haven't checked your email please go ahead and get that rolling. Get your draft orders ready for Sunday.
@  feelingsuper... : (22 October 2014 - 06:56 PM) Dwight and James both earned the number 1 spot at their respective positions according to votes cast by NBA General Managers. It sure is great to have some elite players in Houston again.
@  rocketrick : (22 October 2014 - 05:41 PM) One of several NBA topics NOT discussed on this site this past off-season was the possibility the NBA would change the Lottery Season. You have to go to one of a number of other NBA sites to read what happened when the vote came down earlier this week.
@  Willk : (22 October 2014 - 04:25 AM) JG - I agree Papa will be fine and hope not to see any more of ish
@  thejohnnygold : (22 October 2014 - 03:58 AM) I think it's obvious Papa can shoot. His threes are mostly a tad short, but he'll adjust soon enough. I also agree that Smith might have just played himself off the roster.
@  Buckko : (22 October 2014 - 03:37 AM) Training camp-tired legs, so no one cares about how you shoot in preseason.
@  bboley24 : (22 October 2014 - 02:34 AM) PAPA has time... PLEASE GET ISH SMITH OFF OF THIS ROSTER TOMORROW
@  bboley24 : (22 October 2014 - 02:29 AM) PaPa can't hit a three to save his life
@  thejohnnygold : (22 October 2014 - 12:27 AM) for those who don't know, the game is on TNT tonight
@  thejohnnygold : (21 October 2014 - 10:15 PM) This article makes me happy
@  Buckko : (21 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) Plus an article about them http://www.houstonch...dcbcfaaf992f472
@  Buckko : (21 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) http://instagram.com...ideo&modal=true This time its jones and Dmo
@  cointurtlemoose : (20 October 2014 - 04:18 AM) I'm liking Kostas' crafty plays.

Photo

NBA Trade Discussion