Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  majik19 : (24 May 2015 - 04:28 AM) i think tonight's loss proved one thing - we need a transcendent performance from Harden to hang with the Warriors. We didn't have that tonight.
@  skip 2 my lou : (24 May 2015 - 02:46 AM) another illegal screen call, are they finally gonna call them?
@  majik19 : (24 May 2015 - 02:38 AM) man Draymond Green just gets away with everything. so weird
@  majik19 : (24 May 2015 - 02:12 AM) everything that can go wrong is going wrong... harden can't buy a bucket... 3s aren't going in... Curry is getting offensive rebounds...
@  jorgeaam : (24 May 2015 - 02:09 AM) So... did anyone see the Astros game last night?
@  JY86er : (23 May 2015 - 08:51 AM) It was very exciting and I'm sorry we lost, but its time to play in the white jerseys now.
@  Cooper : (23 May 2015 - 02:39 AM) If that was anyone but Dwight trailing we got an open three, I think harden just instinctively passed before he realized who it was then didn't have enough time left to get a fadeaway from the elbow that he likes and panicked a little. I'd take harden to make a play/get a decent shot up in that situation 9/10 times. It just didn't work out
@  Mario Peña : (23 May 2015 - 12:30 AM) I agree with you SadLakerFan. I don't believe a timeout would have been a good idea. Everything points to the decision that was made being the right one and just because the outcome was a failure doesn't mean it wasn't the best scenario.
@  SadLakerFan : (22 May 2015 - 04:01 PM) Gotta disagree. You would be taking the ball out of your best (by far) player's hands when the defense is on its heels. A timeout would allow the best defense in the NBA to prepare for the inbounds play - you might never even get it to Harden. As for Harden, I watched it again a few times - he's got to take that shot at 4.0 seconds. He'll learn. I see this as his coming out game. The whole nation knows how good he is now.
@  txtdo1411 : (22 May 2015 - 02:45 PM) Agreed Majik. It's hindsight and everything happened so quick, but that would have been huge. I also feel Harden takes that first stepback if Barnes didn't do that fly by from behind. Just an unfortunate ending to a great game. We'll get them back in Houston.
@  majik19 : (22 May 2015 - 02:21 PM) I feel like McHale or someone should have taken a timeout as soon as Harden got double-teamed. Then we could've drawn something up for him.
@  SadLakerFan : (22 May 2015 - 06:37 AM) McHale made the right call - no time out against the best 1/2 court defense in the NBA. In retrospect, you wish Harden had taken the step back.
@  Mario Peña : (22 May 2015 - 04:53 AM) The 5 always trails and always gets the ball as he crosses half court, I believe it was kind of a habit pass. Harden should have just decisively gone right initially and Ariza probably would have had an open corner three. Harden and co. are still learning.
@  cointurtlemoose : (22 May 2015 - 03:54 AM) Maybe it didn't register in the split-second decision that it was Howard trailing. If it's anyone other than Howard, one of Curry/Thompson peels off to cover the trailer, and Harden gets his one on one back
@  JY86er : (22 May 2015 - 03:41 AM) Oh well, Guys. We got 'em right where we want 'em now.
@  jorgeaam : (22 May 2015 - 03:40 AM) Oh boy, well, at least I like our chances to take both home games the way the Warriors are playing
@  jorgeaam : (22 May 2015 - 03:39 AM) Why didn't Harden call a timeout instead of passing it to Howard on the 3 point line?
@  cointurtlemoose : (22 May 2015 - 03:38 AM) Heartbreaking last couple seconds...
@  jorgeaam : (22 May 2015 - 03:36 AM) WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED
@  jorgeaam : (22 May 2015 - 03:35 AM) Let's go rockets!

Photo

NBA Rising Stars 2013 Draft Results