Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  thejohnnygold : (06 March 2015 - 07:04 PM) Yes...paging tech support!
@  majik19 : (06 March 2015 - 06:32 PM) Is anyone else getting a "error establishing database connection" when trying to load the main Red94 site?
@  cointurtlemoose : (06 March 2015 - 04:49 PM) I think it definitely hurts them. Their bench is back to thin, and Matthews, behind Lillard and Aldridge, is the most crucial guy to that team. They're still dangerous, and Afflalo will be a net positive, but they definitely became less threatening
@  Mario Peña : (06 March 2015 - 02:52 PM) I agree johnnygold, maybe. You never know maybe the other Blazers rally and with Affalo able to slip in maybe there's no drop off. If the Rockets face Portland I would have liked to see Harden carve up Matthews but I guess we will have to wait till another time.
@  thejohnnygold : (06 March 2015 - 02:41 PM) Perhaps....
@  08huangj : (06 March 2015 - 01:31 PM) Matthews out for year. Fortunate for the Rockets
@  TTrainW : (06 March 2015 - 12:16 PM) Yeah I think there's a perception that Westbrook earns those free thows by being athletic and making those wow plays. Harden plays more smartly, and baits the opposing players into fouling him; to an opposing fan it seems like baiting the official.
@  txtdo1411 : (05 March 2015 - 06:34 PM) Anybody else think it's funny that Harden gets all this flak for "baiting" officials, yet Westbrook only averages 0.3 less FTA per game and you never hear one word about it? Is it because Westbrook is typically making "wow" plays when he doesn't get fouled? Even if he goes to the line 20 times (like last night), he still has a play or two that just make your jaw drop.
@  txtdo1411 : (05 March 2015 - 06:28 PM) I feel like he's definitely gaining the most publicity at the moment. It just depends on what voters care about. Their record won't be great, and his fg percentages are pretty atrocious, so it depends on how much weight they put into that.
@  majik19 : (05 March 2015 - 03:36 PM) Is anyone else thinking that Westbrook is taking over the MVP conversation...? I know Harden has played ~15 more games... but by the end of the season, that won't be too significant
@  thejohnnygold : (05 March 2015 - 06:13 AM) NBA.com publishes them....they take a little time
@  TTrainW : (05 March 2015 - 03:17 AM) @JG where do you get the ref reports after games?
@  thejohnnygold : (04 March 2015 - 02:25 PM) @Yaoman--I guess it's whatever you want to be worried about. One loss is a 1/2 game move in the standings--not a full point. Head to head is a full point. Further, divisional records come into play for tiebreakers and such. I was never endorsing skipping ATL--why would we do that? Besides, is there really much benefit to moving to the 2 seed? The 4 seed? I forget who it was, but I agree that keeping the 3rd is ideal as it prolongs any chance of seeing GSW the longest.
@  King's G... : (04 March 2015 - 10:34 AM) @cooper we couldnt closed even when Harden played in the first game
@  King's G... : (04 March 2015 - 09:56 AM) nice game were equally good with or without Harden and dwight
@  TTrainW : (04 March 2015 - 03:29 AM) passing was just really sloppy. there were some times where we tried to get it to the post to run a play but the passing just wasn't crisp or on point.
@  Mario Peña : (04 March 2015 - 03:14 AM) Good first 40 minutes and hopefully these rotation players have learned something about crunch time execution and effort.
@  Cooper : (04 March 2015 - 02:51 AM) can't close without harden.
@  TTrainW : (04 March 2015 - 02:37 AM) intensity
@  jorgeaam : (04 March 2015 - 02:34 AM) BENCH JOSH SMITH NOW!!!

Photo

Toney Douglas