Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  rocketrick : (24 June 2016 - 05:19 AM) Rockets also signing Kyle Wiltjer, Stretch 4, played at Gonzaga and Isaiah Taylor, PG, UT
@  rocketrick : (24 June 2016 - 04:51 AM) Rockets have just signed PG Gary Payton II to a 3-year contract
@  majik19 : (24 June 2016 - 03:46 AM) not only is Onuaku a bad free throw shooter... http://espn.go.com/v...lip?id=15522771
@  majik19 : (24 June 2016 - 03:43 AM) Two centers... i'm sure he was just going potential but interesting nonetheless.
@  DenverRocket : (24 June 2016 - 03:38 AM) Zhou Qi, PF from China
@  DenverRocket : (24 June 2016 - 03:22 AM) Chinanu Onuaku © from Louisville - bad free throw shooter ;-)
@  DenverRocket : (24 June 2016 - 01:05 AM) Also, does this suggest that Thunder aren't confident of keeping KD?
@  DenverRocket : (24 June 2016 - 01:02 AM) Some of these draft day trades are bizarre. Why would Orlando trade Oladipo, Illyasova AND Sabonis for Ibaka???
@  slick shoes : (22 June 2016 - 04:50 AM) I am curious to see what Howard's perceived market value is compared to his actual market value. I'd give him a 3 year deal with the 3rd year a team option at 15 declining to 12 mil over the course of the contract.
@  majik19 : (22 June 2016 - 12:30 AM) So Howard officially opts out, which according to ESPN gives us 45 million in cap space. Wow! (Not that we'll be able to use it, most likely.)
@  slick shoes : (21 June 2016 - 06:57 PM) According to DM we'll be aggressively seeking a trade for a first rounder.
@  slick shoes : (21 June 2016 - 03:30 PM) Lebron, Kyrie, and buy in from the team. I also think that the pressure of delivering a title to cap off their historic season wore on their big three and that chasing 73 wins might have tired them out for the last three games.
@  majik19 : (21 June 2016 - 03:08 PM) so the unbeatable warriors - are the cavs a blueprint? or do they just have Lebron, so you can't really emulate that?
@  thejohnnygold : (20 June 2016 - 11:43 PM) This was one of my favorite Finals of all time. Amazing stuff.
@  slick shoes : (20 June 2016 - 04:44 PM) "It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that ring."
@  thejohnnygold : (17 June 2016 - 01:48 PM) Agree with you on LeBron. Not sure why the Forum link disappeared from the front page.
@  rocketrick : (17 June 2016 - 11:22 AM) Anyway, LeBron is clearly the MVP of this year's Finals at this moment in my opinion
@  rocketrick : (17 June 2016 - 11:21 AM) Whats up with accessing Forum? Technical Issue?
@  majik19 : (16 June 2016 - 01:06 AM) hey Harden won an award! the "Shaqtin a Fool" award... but an award!
@  slick shoes : (15 June 2016 - 04:52 PM) as long as he doesnt show up fat and out of shape and then blame a poor season on it.

Photo

Awesome Interview with Greg Smith

Greg Smith Interview