Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  thejohnnygold : (16 June 2018 - 04:45 PM) I doubt anyone says no to Kawhi, but reports are he wants to go to LA.
@  rocketrick : (16 June 2018 - 12:07 PM) Kawhi Leonard? Just wondering as this site continues to fade away..........
@  rocketrick : (10 June 2018 - 09:35 AM) Up for Debate. It is OK. The Author has some interesting points in his commentary but this Rockets site is dying because apparently the author is also thin skinned and not willing to open up further discussion.
@  Losthief : (09 June 2018 - 03:37 AM) I think that was a forbes article...i don't know the rules for copy pasting it wholesale...but im guessing not allowed.
@  rocketrick : (07 June 2018 - 11:17 PM) Still don't see the Capela article but I will comment on that if that should ever appear to comment upon. Still, Capela averaging a double/double with a number of highlight reel blocked shots during the series, well, I am still speechless what the author attempted to convey regarding Capela. He certainly didn't cause us to lose to the Warriors by any stretch......
@  thejohnnygold : (06 June 2018 - 03:15 PM) Got ya fixed, Rick. FYI, you can create these posts as well. Just start a new topic and copy+paste the article text.
@  rocketrick : (05 June 2018 - 07:47 PM) Speechless
@  rocketrick : (05 June 2018 - 07:46 PM) Who only averaged a double-double during the 7 game slugfest
@  rocketrick : (05 June 2018 - 07:46 PM) What an author states in an article..... in this case regarding Capela
@  rocketrick : (05 June 2018 - 07:45 PM) Once again I am aghast at the fact I do not have the opportunity on this site to discuss what an article author states.
@  thejohnnygold : (02 June 2018 - 03:58 PM) Got you all set up, Rick. Fire away on Ariza!
@  rocketrick : (01 June 2018 - 01:49 PM) I have some comments and ideas about Rahat's article on Trevor Ariza but unfortunately that is no longer possible directly on this site...Rahat's article on "The Challenges in Playing Trevor Ariza"
@  DenverRocket : (29 May 2018 - 04:26 PM) So disappointed, but I agree, great effort. To even be that close despite losing CP3, experiencing such a massive statistical outlier from 3 and some very questionable officiating calls, is just crazy. I feel bad, my youngest was heartbroken going to bed. I told him we'll be back next year :-)
@  rocketrick : (29 May 2018 - 11:30 AM) IMO, the Rockets are clearly on the right track. Like D'Antoni stated in his presser after Game 7, make a few tweeks and let's go again
@  rocketrick : (29 May 2018 - 11:27 AM) Just guessing, so 80% of the time the home team wins Game 7 in the NBA and 99.99% of the time NBA teams don't go 0/27 on 3 pointers. So combine those odds along with the fact CP3 is injured.........
@  rocketrick : (29 May 2018 - 11:25 AM) Looking forward to seeing Nate Silver's statistical breakdown of the Rockets tragic 3 point shooting on his 538 site later today or tomorrow
@  redfaithful : (29 May 2018 - 07:10 AM) Indeed great season, too bad it ended due to injury. First time in very long time that someone made the Warriors look vulnarable
@  Mario Peña : (29 May 2018 - 04:09 AM) What a season. It’s been so much fun to be a fan this year and I’m already hyped for the next season. I’m proud of this team and liked the fight they showed tonight. I think James made a noticeable jump as a superstar in postseason play compared to past elimination games.
@  DenverRocket : (29 May 2018 - 12:46 AM) Don't think I've felt this nervous about a sporting event for a long time!
@  Mario Peña : (27 May 2018 - 02:25 PM) For me the defensive breakdowns and turnovers were the most glaring problems. In the second half the Warriors got the looks from three they didn’t get in the first half. The Rockets have to let them drive and be physical but limit the looks from behind the arc in game 7.

Photo

The Rockets are super fast. Is that good?