Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  jorgeaam : (03 July 2015 - 01:55 AM) If Phoenix lands Aldridge, they are going to be pretty scary
@  Cooper : (02 July 2015 - 08:58 PM) They're going big for Aldridge, if they miss, that trade and 4yrs for TC won't look real good.
@  thejohnnygold : (02 July 2015 - 08:38 PM) It's entirely possible the Rockets will simply return the same squad as last season and be better off for it
@  thejohnnygold : (02 July 2015 - 08:37 PM) Suns just pissed off Markieff Morris by trading away his brother. Remember, they agreed to sign on the cheap in order to stay together.
@  Mario Peña : (02 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) I'm definitely enjoying the Lakers fall as well.
@  Cooper : (02 July 2015 - 07:56 PM) Seeing big FA turn down LA/NY for Milwaukee and potentially Phx/San is an unexpected but enjoyable twist.
@  Mario Peña : (02 July 2015 - 07:29 PM) I gotta admit I'm enjoying watching the Blazers implode and their fans losing it.
@  majik19 : (02 July 2015 - 02:40 PM) also, just wanted to point out this insanity: With Draymond Green's reported signing, Steph Curry becomes the 6th-highest paid Warriors player (Thompson, Lee, Bogut, Iguodala, Green)
@  majik19 : (02 July 2015 - 02:40 PM) Contracts are going to rise proportionally. They'll have to readjust the MLE and biannual with the next negotiation, and max contracts may require adjustment as well. But basically, the MLE is ~5 mil with a ~60 mil cap, so expect it to be ~8.3 mil with a 100 mil cap. Max players will easily make 30 mil+ per year.
@  jorgeaam : (02 July 2015 - 04:50 AM) Well, Asik just signed a 5 year $58 million contract with the Pelicans, makes me wonder how much the contracts are going to rise with the new cap
@  rockets best... : (02 July 2015 - 03:05 AM) Llull not coming is good news to me
@  cointurtlemoose : (02 July 2015 - 01:33 AM) Welp... There is some consolation for us from Llull not coming, and that is that the Mavs are kind of imploding so far in free agency
@  majik19 : (01 July 2015 - 09:48 PM) the MLE isn't as valuable this year, unfortunately, because of the rising cap. With the deals being handed out, surprised Beverly hasn't gotten an offer yet...
@  Fury : (01 July 2015 - 09:29 PM) Keep in mind, the MLE is still in play if it isn't used on Llull.
@  txtdo1411 : (01 July 2015 - 09:21 PM) last year* not next year
@  txtdo1411 : (01 July 2015 - 09:21 PM) Darn Darn Darn. I didn't have huge hopes for him, but he has to be an upgrade over what we finished with next year. Oh well just have to make the best of it.
@  Fury : (01 July 2015 - 09:18 PM) WOJ BOMB: Guard Sergio Llull has decided against joining the Rockets in the NBA and will stay with Real Madrid, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
@  Losthief : (01 July 2015 - 05:41 PM) U mean the whole trust parsons not to sign something, cause bev can still go do that we only offered the qualifying meaning we get a chance to match if he does (3 days).
@  txtdo1411 : (01 July 2015 - 05:41 PM) Is it possible that our division next year will be even BETTER than it was last season?! Depending on what the Mavs do, it could very well be.
@  majik19 : (01 July 2015 - 02:14 PM) At those deals, I would certainly take both. Bev will almost certainly get a higher offer that we can then match or not. Not making the Parsons mistake again.

Photo

IMPORTANT: Merged Threads