Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  slick shoes : (23 February 2017 - 09:17 PM) PG was reported to be dealt today by the deadline, but wouldn't commit to sign long term with ANY team other than the... Lakers?
@  slick shoes : (23 February 2017 - 09:10 PM) Tyler Ennis to the Lakers. Looks to be a good working relationship between Magic and Morey.
@  slick shoes : (23 February 2017 - 09:03 PM) I'll pass on Bogut all day long. I agree with, JG. Let's bring up Onuaku before we start bringing in new guys/salaries.
@  rocketrick : (23 February 2017 - 08:05 PM) Opens up Cap Space for someone like Bogut or Sanders or another big that may be bought out later this week by their team..........
@  slick shoes : (23 February 2017 - 08:02 PM) I hope that KJ can get some playing time with the Nets.
@  thejohnnygold : (10 February 2017 - 02:54 PM) I'll take him!
@  slick shoes : (10 February 2017 - 12:48 PM) Little too late in the season for him to save me, I think.
@  thejohnnygold : (09 February 2017 - 11:22 PM) Yeah...but I think you might enjoy what's about to happen with Giannis ;)
@  slick shoes : (09 February 2017 - 09:10 PM) What a shame about J Parker. Dude was really starting to shine.
@  thejohnnygold : (26 January 2017 - 10:46 PM) No, but I saw Isaiah Thomas tell P-Bev, "You can't hold me!"
@  slick shoes : (26 January 2017 - 06:58 PM) Could anyone read James' lips last night while he was torching Dekker? I saw a few "pay attention!" 's, but couldn't make out the rest.
@  redfaithful : (02 January 2017 - 04:04 PM) Very good article about Harden, Westbrook and turnovers: http://www.fanragspo...rnover-problem/
@  slick shoes : (02 January 2017 - 02:20 PM) So now Dmo will play on a one year vet min deal with the Pels. Wonder what coud've changed his mind about his deal requirements.... <_<
@  thejohnnygold : (31 December 2016 - 12:01 AM) I imagine Brewer has been "dangling" ever since he signed that last contract. I saw some rumor that Kosta Koufos is at the top of our list for trade targets right now. Those are words I never wanted to hear :lol:
@  majik19 : (30 December 2016 - 08:46 PM) found this hilarious: Zach Lowe of ESPN reports that Houston has been "dangling" Corey Brewer in trade talks, who could provide Sacramento with another wing player in case it loses out on Rudy Gay at some point. But he also noted that Brewer's name hasn't drawn much traction.
@  slick shoes : (28 December 2016 - 07:47 PM) DMo working out for the Lakers per ESPN. I wouldn't hate it, but don't see him there long term for some reason.
@  thejohnnygold : (23 December 2016 - 10:07 PM) Per Tom Haberstroh: Pop said he doesn't watch game tape on the opponent this time of year. "Except for the Rockets. Harden is ridiculous." :)
@  DenverRocket : (20 December 2016 - 12:06 AM) Looks like Clint will be out for a while, MRI revealed micro-fracture of the left fib: http://www.lequipe.f...t-capela/761879
@  JY86er : (19 December 2016 - 03:29 PM) Did he fail the Rockets' physical?
@  majik19 : (16 December 2016 - 02:54 AM) you mean UNrestricted Free Agent.

Photo

[video] Kobe, postgame after loss to Rockets