Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  thejohnnygold : (20 October 2016 - 12:59 AM) You watching this first quarter, Jatman? It's raining 3's!
@  slick shoes : (14 October 2016 - 08:45 PM) Latest on DMo - "D’Antoni discovered he likes playing last year’s first-round pick Sam Dekker at power forward, leading to the Rockets moving further away from unsigned restricted free agent power forward Donatas Motiejunas."
@  Mario Peña : (11 October 2016 - 01:41 PM) FANTASY BASKETBALL NOTICE: The league is now full. Thanks to everyone who joined good luck and be on the look out for an invitation email from Blake.
@  thejohnnygold : (06 October 2016 - 10:35 PM) FANTASY BASKETBALL NOTICE: anyone who wants to join the Red94 League please visit the Fantasy Basketball section and let us know ASAP. Thanks!
@  slick shoes : (05 October 2016 - 12:22 PM) Just nice to see some semblance of an offensive scheme. Also seems like the players are actually having fun again.
@  Jatman20 : (05 October 2016 - 01:58 AM) Looks like Brewer has worked on his 3-point shooting. Giving credit where credit is due.
@  bboley24 : (02 October 2016 - 03:48 AM) What can I say? Don't need no stiiiiiinking stats.
@  DenverRocket : (26 September 2016 - 06:29 PM) Looks like bboley was correct all the way back on May 26th: http://www.espn.com/...houston-rockets
@  slick shoes : (26 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) Remember when everyone was elated that Chris Bosh was on the verge of signing without Houston? Dodged a bullet on that one.
@  thejohnnygold : (23 September 2016 - 03:02 PM) @Slick Shoes - I don't think so....I may have had him bundled in a trade scenario or two back when Phoenix had ALL the PG's.
@  slick shoes : (22 September 2016 - 08:53 PM) I'm liking the trade with Beasley for Tyler Ennis. JG, weren't you advocating drafting him a year or two ago?
@  thejohnnygold : (17 September 2016 - 03:38 PM) I think they will eventually settle on a good deal, but it will likely have early team options to protect against his chronic injury problems.
@  slick shoes : (16 September 2016 - 02:47 PM) If no one else is making any offers, why would we exceed the minimum? Is it that he/his agent think his value is higher than the market dictates?
@  thejohnnygold : (16 September 2016 - 01:08 PM) Yup. The last sentence of that article says it all. "All deals get done in the 11th hour".
@  DenverRocket : (15 September 2016 - 06:16 PM) The latest on D-Mo http://www.espn.com/...rockets-lagging
@  slick shoes : (29 August 2016 - 11:42 AM) At some point they've got to start trading SOME of these picks for veteran players...
@  thejohnnygold : (26 August 2016 - 10:03 PM) Call me crazy, but I'd rather have Kendall Marshall than 2 2nd rounders.
@  slick shoes : (26 August 2016 - 08:30 PM) the 76's trade for another center? im assuming they were really after the two 2nd rounders...
@  thejohnnygold : (07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM) Nope, but there is some raw talent to work with there. He is years away...
@  majik19 : (06 August 2016 - 11:53 PM) well it doesn't look like Zhou Qi is NBA-ready

Preview: New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets