Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  slick shoes : (22 May 2017 - 05:25 PM) I can't decide if I want them to draft Ball or not.
@  thejohnnygold : (21 May 2017 - 02:50 PM) Don't worry...they'll find a way to screw it up.
@  slick shoes : (17 May 2017 - 03:52 PM) Is anyone else annoyed that the league reached out and helped the Lakers secure a top 3 pick to keep them from long term ruin?
@  Mario Peña : (13 May 2017 - 11:56 AM) It would appear James will take games off next year which is probably a good thing. Perhaps we will see some evolution from emphasis on regular season to being playoff ready both from a physical as well as a strategy standpoint.
@  rocketrick : (12 May 2017 - 05:26 AM) I personally will be rooting for the Spurs in their next matchup with Golden State in the Western Conference Finals
@  rocketrick : (12 May 2017 - 05:26 AM) Congratulations to the Spurs and Coach Pop. They completely destroyed the Rockets last night (understatement of the year)
@  DenverRocket : (12 May 2017 - 02:55 AM) Very disappointing end to an otherwise great season.
@  DenverRocket : (12 May 2017 - 01:10 AM) Stunningly bad. Out played, out coached and no one is stepping up :-(
@  slick shoes : (12 May 2017 - 01:07 AM) Well, it can't get any worse right?
@  slick shoes : (12 May 2017 - 12:35 AM) It's like Dekker has been waiting to play or something.
@  08huangj : (11 May 2017 - 12:08 PM) It is utterly baffling to me why MDA is not utilizing Dekker and Harrell. These two were integral to our dominant regular season bench!
@  DenverRocket : (10 May 2017 - 03:18 AM) Everything the TNT analysts said, I was screaming during OT. MDA blamed it on fatigue - no kidding sherlock, when you only use a 7 player rotation!
@  DenverRocket : (10 May 2017 - 03:17 AM) Sorely disappointed with that. Huge missed opportunity. I thought McHale was coaching again in overtime!
@  slick shoes : (10 May 2017 - 03:02 AM) No offensive scheme in overtime. No Parker, and no Leonard through all of overtime and you STILL can't close it out?!
@  thejohnnygold : (10 May 2017 - 02:57 AM) So much profanity in my home tonight...
@  Mario Peña : (08 May 2017 - 06:57 PM) Right Johnnygold! That was a good game!
@  thejohnnygold : (08 May 2017 - 03:41 AM) That's better...
@  08huangj : (06 May 2017 - 03:07 AM) I've noticed that whenever the Toyota Center crowd shout MVP while Harden is shooting free throws, he tends to miss them...
@  slick shoes : (04 May 2017 - 04:08 AM) Well, my previous statement has become null and void. The rest of the Spurs arrived in the series. Parker going down certainly makes things interesting.
@  slick shoes : (03 May 2017 - 09:24 PM) It may also be his lack of scoring options around him at this point. Their offense flows through Kawhi and has seemed a bit one dimensional as of late.

Photo

Preview: New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets