Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  TTrainW : (04 March 2015 - 02:37 AM) intensity
@  jorgeaam : (04 March 2015 - 02:34 AM) BENCH JOSH SMITH NOW!!!
@  jorgeaam : (04 March 2015 - 02:30 AM) Ok, let's stop running the offense through Josh Smith now
@  thenit : (04 March 2015 - 01:31 AM) DMo on pace for a quad double
@  TTrainW : (04 March 2015 - 01:25 AM) this game is pretty encouraging
@  jorgeaam : (04 March 2015 - 12:55 AM) I like the ball movement the first unit is showing without Harden, it seems everybody is touching the ball
@  YaoMan : (03 March 2015 - 11:33 PM) Corey is brewing up a storm tonight! And TJ is going to grab 15 boards and block 5 shots!
@  Losthief : (03 March 2015 - 11:31 PM) joke...pfft...it's the expectation lol!
@  Sir Thursday : (03 March 2015 - 11:23 PM) Oh wait, just saw cointurtlemoose already made that joke.
@  Sir Thursday : (03 March 2015 - 11:22 PM) Time for Corey Brewer to reprise his 51 point game, am I right?
@  YaoMan : (03 March 2015 - 09:31 PM) @JG but Portland is right on the Rox tail and a loss to ATL would move them 2.5 from Mem so it would be moot point to just to skip ATL. In this part of the season, every game counts. If Rox lose to ATL but wins against MEM, they're right back where they are now at 1.5 back with possibly Portland tied with them...
@  thejohnnygold : (03 March 2015 - 09:14 PM) That's only because Jeremy Lin is the GOAT
@  King's G... : (03 March 2015 - 06:06 PM) a game without harden - an exciting game... as much as i like harden its kinda boring and predictable that rockets are focusing too much on him... in recent years we did pretty well without harden
@  cointurtlemoose : (03 March 2015 - 05:26 PM) IMO, our chances of a win are prettyyy slim
@  cointurtlemoose : (03 March 2015 - 05:25 PM) Corey Brewer goes for 51...
@  majik19 : (03 March 2015 - 04:47 PM) So just wondering... any way we win tonight? I think the only way is either a) Atlanta rests everyone, thinking it's a gimme or B) we shoot lights out from 3. any other options?
@  thejohnnygold : (03 March 2015 - 03:30 PM) Because they are in the Eastern Conference and not 1.5 games ahead of us in the WC standings like Memphis.
@  YaoMan : (03 March 2015 - 03:22 PM) Why are we overlooking Atlanta? They are a tough, tough team and can easily blow out the Rox w/o Harden.
@  King's G... : (03 March 2015 - 07:46 AM) Whiteside was better than Dwight yet he played less minutes ...how much you play sometimes has nothing to do with how good you are but what is your image , which manager you have etc. obviously there are many coaches better than mcgee of coaches yet hes coaching now
@  Mario Peña : (03 March 2015 - 05:22 AM) I like that James will be fresh for Memphis which is more important than Atlanta.

Photo

[video] Jeremy Lin benched in crunch time, speaks postgame