Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  feelingsuper... : (24 April 2014 - 05:46 AM) Looking back maybe they peaked too early, bought into the hype and then the injuries didn't help.
@  tombrokeoff : (24 April 2014 - 05:37 AM) by my count, the Rockets are 10-10 in their last 20 games. havent been playing great in some time.
@  tombrokeoff : (24 April 2014 - 05:34 AM) when was the last time you were confident in what you saw the Rockets producing on the court? Apr 4th vs OKC? Mar 9th vs Portland? March 7th vs Indiana??
@  Cooper : (24 April 2014 - 05:29 AM) LMA looks like 2011 dirk, but hasn't helped that harden has completely no showed. Team didn't show any fire outside of dwight and hobbled Bev which is ridiculous for a playoff game.
@  tombrokeoff : (24 April 2014 - 05:10 AM) yeah they better bring it back to houston. would be nice if they could manage to win one there and again once back here to take it 6. would be incredible if they could take it to 7. theyll be lucky to win 1 though i think. unless portland pulls a houston and gets big headed/over confident.
@  feelingsuper... : (24 April 2014 - 05:09 AM) I agree, this is the most disappointed in Harden and this team I've been since he arrived. I hope they don't splinter. It's time for them to toughen up and close ranks whether they win or lose this series.
@  tombrokeoff : (24 April 2014 - 05:02 AM) yeah i just dont get why hes MIA .... I honestly hope that something comes out a month or so from now that hes dealing with some crazy offcourt drama. not that i want his game easily affected, but dont some kind of 'ahhh ok i guess i get it now' excuse would make me feel a little better.
@  rockets best... : (24 April 2014 - 05:00 AM) I think this is the most I have been disappointed in Harden since he arrived
@  tombrokeoff : (24 April 2014 - 04:59 AM) agreed
@  rockets best... : (24 April 2014 - 04:59 AM) I saw no fire from Harden. time for him to go see the wizard and get a heart
@  feelingsuper... : (24 April 2014 - 04:58 AM) Aldridge didn't play like this in the regular season. He is on a mission and Portland looks Conference Finals bound.
@  feelingsuper... : (24 April 2014 - 04:56 AM) Harden seems like he is going to learn the hard way. He is going to get schooled a couple years in the post season before he gets it.
@  tombrokeoff : (24 April 2014 - 04:55 AM) i seriously dont know how we went 3-1 vs Portland in the reg season. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE matchup for us. Therefore I hate to throw all of the blame on McHale, but I wanted him fired 2 years ago.
@  rockets best... : (24 April 2014 - 04:52 AM) Harden played like a 3rd banana maybe 4th even.....might be time to get serious about that Melo talk
@  rockets best... : (24 April 2014 - 04:49 AM) slow him down even
@  rockets best... : (24 April 2014 - 04:49 AM) Portland has figured out how to slow Harden yet McHale can't adjust to stop LMA
@  miketheodio : (24 April 2014 - 04:48 AM) yeah it's not one person. it's the mantra of the system the team runs. lookin at you morey.
@  rockets best... : (24 April 2014 - 04:48 AM) yeah but it starts with the coach
@  feelingsuper... : (24 April 2014 - 04:47 AM) I just think it's more complicated than one person being a scapegoat, seems too simplistic.
@  rockets best... : (24 April 2014 - 04:46 AM) if McHale gives us that the ball got sticky phase I'll pass out

Photo

Memories of the Interim Period