Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  rocketrick : (25 April 2014 - 01:57 AM) Pacers and Bulls just don't have enough offense, even to compete in the pathetic Eastern Conference this season.
@  Cooper : (25 April 2014 - 01:37 AM) At least we aren't the pacers.
@  thenit : (25 April 2014 - 12:32 AM) I don't think he will improve, and our window is 2 more season with him as the second dog. If he is a third best player with Durant Melo or love with harden then our window will be longer
@  thenit : (25 April 2014 - 12:31 AM) He already peaked and once he turn 30 his athletic ability will decline. He is a player who relies on that. Doesn't have the fundamentals like Duncan
@  Buckko : (24 April 2014 - 10:50 PM) Howard is not on the decline yet, he just turn 29.
@  feelingsuper... : (24 April 2014 - 05:07 PM) I know it's a slim chance and there's much to enjoy now.
@  thenit : (24 April 2014 - 04:22 PM) Man that would be unbelievable
@  feelingsuper... : (24 April 2014 - 04:21 PM) My dream free agent, Durant.
@  thenit : (24 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) beyond that it will depend on how we do to attract Melo, K love or someone in that stratospehere
@  thenit : (24 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) I get what you are saying FSS, the conundrum is that I do believe Harden will get better, but Howard's decline will kind of offset what Harden improves. The West is so good that we need to seize the oppurturnity I think we have one shot at it next year
@  feelingsuper... : (24 April 2014 - 03:51 PM) These growing pains are harder than I thought they would be. Hopefully Harden and Howard stick together and come out better next game and next year.
@  thenit : (24 April 2014 - 02:19 PM) He was never a real fan, more like a fan by associasion
@  jorgeaam : (24 April 2014 - 01:37 PM) What's the point of being a "fan" of a team if you are only going to support them when they win?
@  08huangj : (24 April 2014 - 10:17 AM) Though, they might still turn the series around, I'm very, very dissapointed.
@  08huangj : (24 April 2014 - 10:16 AM) Kind of starting to regret to follow the Rockets just about every day.
@  08huangj : (24 April 2014 - 10:16 AM) And now, after receiving home court advantage and looking like a contender for the first two months of 2014, they've lost 2 matches in a row against Portland at Toyota center.
@  08huangj : (24 April 2014 - 10:15 AM) I read about all the articles I can find after the match
@  08huangj : (24 April 2014 - 10:14 AM) Then, Dwight Howard arrived. I thought that they had the ability to win the championship 'cause they had 2 superstars and a good supporting cast. I watched every one of Houston's games if they were available
@  08huangj : (24 April 2014 - 10:13 AM) The only reason I cared about NBA at that time was Jeremy Lin, as he's a Asian like me.
@  08huangj : (24 April 2014 - 10:12 AM) Before Dwight arrived, I cared little about the Rockets. If they lost a supposed-to-win match, I was like oh well, it doesn't matter. I only went to Espn to check the scores every day for a minute

Photo

Lin's drive to the basket...