Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cooper : (20 September 2014 - 12:48 AM) Bennet? Or they have a couple other young guys.
@  txtdo1411 : (19 September 2014 - 10:29 PM) Did anybody else see that Minny offered Bledsoe a max? I believe they are over the cap, so it would have to be a S&T. I wonder who the Wolves feel they can deal to get Bledsoe.
@  thejohnnygold : (17 September 2014 - 10:46 PM) Nice article about Trevor Ariza. LINK
@  feelingsuper... : (15 September 2014 - 09:01 PM) Okay, I may have been a little harsh down below in my earlier comments but at the very least I agree with Bird, Paul George's comments were thoughtless. Thanks for the link jorgeaam.
@  jorgeaam : (15 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) Here's a link http://www.sbnation....mestic-violence
@  jorgeaam : (15 September 2014 - 08:23 PM) He made some comments about Ray Rice
@  Red94 : (15 September 2014 - 01:50 PM) WOJ just destroyed Coach K this morning.
@  Red94 : (15 September 2014 - 01:50 PM) FSS: what comments of George are you referring to?
@  rocketrick : (14 September 2014 - 12:41 PM) OK
@  thejohnnygold : (13 September 2014 - 03:43 PM) If anyone wants to discuss that please use the "Off-Topic" section of the forum. Thanks.
@  rocketrick : (13 September 2014 - 12:15 PM) Is Danny Ferry a "racist"??
@  feelingsuper... : (12 September 2014 - 02:42 PM) Kind of cool of Fran Fraschilla to acknowledge his false color commentary (on twitter today) during yesterdays game about what D-Mo jokingly said about Harden not eating with the team.
@  feelingsuper... : (11 September 2014 - 05:49 PM) After this morning Paul George doesn't look too good in the court of public opinion. He seems to come off more and more as a douchebag with very low ethical beliefs.
@  redfaithful : (10 September 2014 - 11:29 PM) Watching France dismantle the Spanish star squad, couldn't resist thanking Stern for cancelling the Pau trade - would have been very hard for me to root for him as a Rocket. So much better to have H&H.
@  thejohnnygold : (10 September 2014 - 04:06 PM) Whaaaaa....?
@  rocketrick : (10 September 2014 - 12:35 PM) So I've been watching Mike and Mike this morning for 2+ hours and still no mention whatsoever about USA Basketball and the FIBA Tournament. They did spend about 2 minutes on the Danny Ferry comment re: Luol Deng. Anyway, life goes on for us white folks............
@  Cooper : (08 September 2014 - 03:01 PM) His comments were dumb but not in sterling territory. Just flat out taking a 5-7 hundred million $ team from someone for that would be incredibly hard to justify.
@  rocketrick : (08 September 2014 - 12:12 PM) Another NBA Owner making thoughtless statements about race relations is selling their franchise and probably going to walk away with hundreds of millions of dollars in profit to boot. What else is new?
@  thejohnnygold : (03 September 2014 - 07:03 PM) I don't recall seeing any of that....most of us are excited about his experience and the praise he is drawing from well-respected coaches. Perhaps you're confusing us with another group?
@  bladad : (03 September 2014 - 03:11 PM) Sorry I didn't get super excited over assists and defensive ratings when it looks like the generals versus the globetrotters out there.

Photo

Miami Heat 113, Houston Rockets 110