Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  slick shoes : (24 August 2015 - 06:14 PM) ill just leave this here...
@  slick shoes : (24 August 2015 - 06:14 PM) http://www.timeandda...04&font=cursive
@  timetodienow... : (21 August 2015 - 07:20 PM) At least in my opinion.
@  timetodienow... : (21 August 2015 - 07:20 PM) I love having Terry. But the main factor was that New Orleans will NOT compete for a championship this year and the Rockets will.
@  jorgeaam : (21 August 2015 - 03:57 AM) Things that make me like the JET even more
@  jorgeaam : (21 August 2015 - 03:57 AM) Jason Terry said that he turned down a more lucrative deal from New Orleans in order to return to Houston.
@  clydesmoustache : (19 August 2015 - 08:32 AM) A year ago who would have thought I would be so happy to have Jason Terry on my team. Welcome back JET! Hurry up October!
@  cointurtlemoose : (19 August 2015 - 04:45 AM) Terry I love yooouuuuuuuuu
@  jorgeaam : (19 August 2015 - 02:38 AM) Yay Terry is back!
@  majik19 : (15 August 2015 - 09:33 PM) and i thought these shouts were limited to some number of characters!
@  thejohnnygold : (15 August 2015 - 02:23 PM) Ha, sorry for the wall of text...
@  thejohnnygold : (15 August 2015 - 02:22 PM) I am very surprised at how many people are interested in a below-the-rim, mid-range-chucking power forward who only grabbed double-digit rebounds 12 times last season (out of 82 games)and would require us to give up personnel that is likely better than he is for our team since D-Mo does everything he can, but better. I seriously doubt Markieff is coming here to play 15 mpg and giving up Jones (plus more players to match salaries) would go down in history as Morey's worst move as a GM. Unless you think Phoenix waits until the trade deadline to move him we only have D-Mo, Jones, Dekker, Capela and Harrell to work with. It would take 4 of those guys because we are over the cap. No way Morey does that deal--not for Morris. Let him go somewhere else and cool his jets a bit...then maybe he can come here as a bench role player down the road. $8M and a roster spot is not a good deal when the player doesn't fit your scheme. He'd be better in Chicago playing Boozer's former role.
@  Dan G : (15 August 2015 - 08:59 AM) I'd give up Jones personally. Even if somehow Jones finally gets his stuff together, then we will have to pay him. Markieff has always been the better player out of the Morris twins, he wants to come here, and he his on a very friendly contract like jorgeaam alluded to.
@  jorgeaam : (14 August 2015 - 11:47 PM) Looks like Markieff is good friends with Harden too (according to Rotoworld, he chose Rockets or Raptors because he's also friends with Lowry). So I wouldn't be too concerned with his attitude either.
@  jorgeaam : (14 August 2015 - 08:39 PM) I think that might be over scalated by the media (same with Josh Smith), from what I've read, they attacked a guy who had some problems with their mom or something like that. Forgot to mention he's on a great deal too (3 years @ 8 million per)
@  cointurtlemoose : (14 August 2015 - 06:21 PM) On the court, Morris would be great. I just don't want any of that bad attitude and hot-headed-ness that he's displayed over the last 6 months (don't forget about the assault)
@  jorgeaam : (14 August 2015 - 04:43 PM) Well, the Suns are in the same position the Nuggets were with Lawson, they need to deal Morris and won't get lots in return. I like him very much as a 6th man, he can shoot the 3 and play both forward spots.
@  slick shoes : (14 August 2015 - 03:59 PM) @JG my sentiments exactly. word on the street is boston and toronto want him. have fun with that, champ.
@  thejohnnygold : (14 August 2015 - 01:22 PM) @Slick Shoes - Nothing.
@  slick shoes : (14 August 2015 - 12:49 PM) What would you be willing to give up for Morris? I like the roster as constructed, personally.

Photo

Why the Rockets Should Give the Entire NBA Hope