Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  slick shoes : (22 July 2016 - 08:02 PM) The "super team" Knicks? lol
@  thejohnnygold : (22 July 2016 - 06:05 PM) On Josh Smith...my guess is the Knicks eventually sign him.
@  slick shoes : (21 July 2016 - 04:29 PM) The Jet has been released. Josh Smith will likely play for another team next season. Maybe he teams up with Dwight in ATL?
@  slick shoes : (21 July 2016 - 12:17 PM) Harden is now sending hitmen after Rockets legends' sons for badmouthing him on social media *facepalm*
@  slick shoes : (18 July 2016 - 02:22 PM) If you haven't seen the 30 for 30 "The Guru of Go", I recommend it before the upcoming season.
@  Shy Silver : (14 July 2016 - 07:20 PM) Yea I know, but there were reports both sides were willing to have a reunion before Chicago signed him. So at the time, Canaan was an option, and a better one than Pablo at that. We should've capitalized on that one, especially with how well he fits the system for obvious reasons + age on his side.
@  thejohnnygold : (14 July 2016 - 03:43 PM) Canaan signed with Chicago already
@  Shy Silver : (14 July 2016 - 03:24 PM) Don't love the Prigioni move. Thought for sure we had better options like bringing Canaan back or getting someone like Shane Larkin
@  DenverRocket : (14 July 2016 - 04:36 AM) Apparently signed Prigioni to a one-year contract (veteran minimum) with a team option for a second season.
@  slick shoes : (13 July 2016 - 08:38 PM) Chris Finch is out as an assistant. Bummer.
@  slick shoes : (11 July 2016 - 03:32 PM) Shame to lose Glove Jr. before the close of Summer League. Would have liked to see him get some court time.
@  Mario Peña : (09 July 2016 - 11:21 PM) I'm going to tentatively say I'm glad this is happening. I believe James is a top 5 player with all the tools to have a great year but this team needs an all star/glue guy/leader type and then maybe the magic can happen.
@  thejohnnygold : (09 July 2016 - 09:53 PM) If he plays defense I'll be fine
@  DenverRocket : (09 July 2016 - 07:51 PM) Bad news for the anti-Harden brigade, he's just signed a 4yr extension ($118m)
@  slick shoes : (07 July 2016 - 12:46 AM) Maybe these are just pieces to a larger puzzle... (fingers crossed)
@  thejohnnygold : (06 July 2016 - 08:21 PM) Morey has had a crush on him for a long time...another offense-only guy...
@  slick shoes : (06 July 2016 - 06:22 PM) We have just signed Nene to a one year deal....
@  Mario Peña : (06 July 2016 - 04:05 AM) I don't think Harden and Russ had the kind of relationship that could lead to that combined with my hunch that Westbrook has ambitions that might lead him to a big market. I suspect they might both be too alpha to mesh.
@  thejohnnygold : (06 July 2016 - 03:15 AM) I wouldn't hate it....but I wouldn't love it either.
@  Shy Silver : (06 July 2016 - 12:09 AM) Was wondering if anyone here had any sort of optimism or hope on Westbrook wanting to come to Houston in free agency and play with Harden again?

Photo

Simmons on Mike Brown firing