Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  thenit : (27 August 2014 - 02:53 AM) I think it's about right where we should be. We are a contender under the radar
@  rocketrick : (27 August 2014 - 12:42 AM) Las Vegas places 16-1 odds for the Rockets chances this season as the eventual NBA Champion. Only the Cavaliers, Bulls, Spurs, Thunder and Clippers rate better odds than the Rockets. Perhaps too much negativity this off-season in H-town???
@  rocketrick : (26 August 2014 - 11:40 PM) Troy Daniels is more of a SG, too with limited, at best, PG skills. I'm with Rolling Wave, I'd rather have Sessions than Ish Smith backing up Beverley
@  RollingWave : (26 August 2014 - 03:23 AM) Session has about 6x the career minutes of those 5 combined, of course you'd rather have him instead of Ish Smith if you could.
@  rockets best... : (26 August 2014 - 02:31 AM) Basketball Insiders is reporting the Rockets are pursuing a sign and trade for Ramon Session. with Ish, Beverly, Canaan, Nick Johnson and Troy Daniels on the roster I don't understand the move unless one of them will be in the deal and it is a larger deal than being currently reported
@  rockets best... : (25 August 2014 - 06:28 PM) so what you're saying is if Morey does this deal he's stupid? I disagree. we have a thread discussing it below. we can continue our conversation there if your wish
@  rocketrick : (25 August 2014 - 12:18 PM) Morey is not stupid so that just is not gonna happen here period so can we FINALLY just move on now? Bledsoe will sign for the agreed $3.5 million amount for this season and become an UFA next season (for his sake, I truly hope he does not blow out another knee).........
@  rocketrick : (25 August 2014 - 12:16 PM) This is quite frustrating as an avid NBA fan......Bledsoe CLEARLY wants a Max Deal whether that be with Phoenix (impossible in my opinion) or one of the other teams.
@  2016Champions : (25 August 2014 - 12:30 AM) According to Cyberx, Morey wants Bledsoe on a 2 year deal but Bledsoe wants more stability than that.
@  Buckko : (22 August 2014 - 03:31 AM) A logical article from B/R http://bleacherrepor...ext-year/page/6 I'm shocked.
@  Johnny Rocket : (21 August 2014 - 03:20 AM) Thanks for the great links, Buckko!
@  txtdo1411 : (20 August 2014 - 10:13 PM) Bledsoe scares me because of the injuries... that being said it is still probably the right move.
@  jorgeaam : (20 August 2014 - 10:09 PM) Let's go Morey!
@  jorgeaam : (20 August 2014 - 10:09 PM) The Suns are now discussing trade possibilities for restricted free agent Eric Bledsoe, according to Jude LaCava of FOX Phoenix.
@  thejohnnygold : (20 August 2014 - 04:52 AM) That article is a nice change of pace :)
@  Buckko : (20 August 2014 - 01:14 AM) http://probasketball...am-usa/related/ About Harden being the leader for team USA.
@  rockets best... : (17 August 2014 - 07:23 PM) good find Buckko
@  Buckko : (17 August 2014 - 05:35 PM) One for Covington too http://www.ridiculou...houston-rockets
@  Buckko : (17 August 2014 - 05:34 PM) http://www.ridiculou...ets-next-season
@  Buckko : (17 August 2014 - 05:34 PM) Great article on Troy Daniels

Photo

Standings Watch