Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Willk : (11 February 2016 - 06:02 AM) JBB is the worst coach in the league. Morey get out of the office and coach the team since you are really the coach of this team
@  thejohnnygold : (11 February 2016 - 05:10 AM) Sorry guys, I clearly jinxed us :(
@  thejohnnygold : (11 February 2016 - 04:17 AM) Really like what JB has cooked up for our offense through first quarter and a half. Maybe there is hope :)
@  slick shoes : (10 February 2016 - 01:54 PM) At least we didn't get embarrassed again?
@  Mario Peña : (10 February 2016 - 04:19 AM) The invisible defense is in full effect.
@  majik19 : (09 February 2016 - 09:23 PM) with the bizarro Rockets, we'll probably somehow win tonight
@  slick shoes : (09 February 2016 - 03:15 PM) GS will enjoy a nice 30 point cushion for the majority of the game and after clearing both benches, our 2nd unit will make things "respectable" again.
@  Sir Thursday : (07 February 2016 - 05:16 PM) Still a depressing loss though :(.
@  Sir Thursday : (07 February 2016 - 05:16 PM) I thought the defence looked a lot better once we put a proper big man in rather than playing Ariza at the 4. Ariza was consistently late on the rotation against the pick-and-roll, but genuine big men tend to have better instincts about snuffing that sort of thing out. I think Harrell and Capela did a good job when put in that role.
@  DenverRocket : (05 February 2016 - 02:38 AM) I thought we'd seen the worst of it this season, but that Q1 ranks up there with it!
@  slick shoes : (04 February 2016 - 06:54 PM) DMo is back from the D-League. Might see some big minutes from him tonight.
@  Sir Thursday : (03 February 2016 - 11:51 PM) TJ was in a car accident on the way to the airport according to Feigen. Hope it wasn't anything too serious...
@  Cooper : (03 February 2016 - 09:49 PM) Crowder would be great
@  slick shoes : (03 February 2016 - 07:33 PM) I read that too but can't imagine what they could offer in return other than draft picks (which we have none of for this years draft).
@  majik19 : (03 February 2016 - 06:50 PM) Calvin Watkins said something about a potential Dwight Howard to Boston trade... but haven't seen any other details on that.
@  slick shoes : (02 February 2016 - 03:38 PM) the point: it seems you have missed it lol
@  thenit : (02 February 2016 - 06:23 AM) well its not really a snub when you aren't deserving
@  thejohnnygold : (02 February 2016 - 12:13 AM) Hopefully he is more concerned about our W's and L's right now than another All-Star game. His body could use the rest and I'm guessing he will be glad to kick back and enjoy watching from home.
@  slick shoes : (01 February 2016 - 09:45 PM) I wasn't really asking if YOU thought he was a snub. I was wondering how Dwight feels about it.
@  thenit : (30 January 2016 - 03:45 AM) Honestly D12 is like the 8th best big man in the west.

Photo

How Houston’s offense can be its defense’s best friend