Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cooper : (01 February 2015 - 06:18 AM) can't be giving up 28 to Kcp and augstin even if its the second game of the same day.
@  Losthief : (01 February 2015 - 06:18 AM) yeah my heart about fell out of my chest when he was just layin there in the 2nd...i was like oh shit...
@  Mario Peña : (01 February 2015 - 06:14 AM) I am glad Harden played through whatever happened and played like a man on a mission.
@  Losthief : (01 February 2015 - 03:16 AM) good news: Harden came back after scare looking great. Which for me is more impt than beating a east team on the road on the 2nd half of a back to back.
@  Losthief : (01 February 2015 - 03:15 AM) bad news: We came up short on the rally
@  rocketrick : (31 January 2015 - 07:16 PM) MM complaining about the home crowds at Rockets game apparently from his vantage point watching the games on TV is a joke. I'm a season ticket holder, so yes, I take MM's statements as an affront.
@  rocketrick : (31 January 2015 - 07:14 PM) MM claiming Josh Smith has had ONE good night on the offensive end is far from the truth. How about the Memphis game, the Chicago game, the OKC game, the Cleveland game amongst others. He double-doubled last night in Boston.
@  rocketrick : (31 January 2015 - 07:12 PM) Cousins actually did make the All-Star game, is Kobe's replacement.
@  cointurtlemoose : (31 January 2015 - 02:58 AM) Well, the first half of the game looked really good...
@  08huangj : (30 January 2015 - 12:21 PM) Dwight Howard could be out for an extended period of time
@  jorgeaam : (30 January 2015 - 12:44 AM) No Demarcus Cousins or Damian Lillard in the All-Star game, by the way
@  jorgeaam : (30 January 2015 - 12:40 AM) In the non-surprising new of the day, James Harden was selected as an All-Star reserve
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:49 PM) If you look in the corners and behind the basket... where the regular ticket buyers sit, it tells a different story.
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:48 PM) Our home crowd appearance is misleading as the seats along the sides that you see on TV are corporate seats and usually spoken for each game but the patrons spend their time in the lounges and restaurants
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:45 PM) Our crowd certainly came alive when it came time to Ice Chandler's Flagrant FTs
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:44 PM) Congrats to Josh Smith for having a ONE good night on the offensive end. His D and rebounding is always good, don't tell me you don't cringe when he takes a jumper at the top of the key when you have a MVP out there
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:42 PM) If you have league pass, even the Knicks have a better home crowd
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:40 PM) For those of us who no longer live in Houston, lives in LA, and pays the high prices at the Staples Center to watch the Rockets play, and you see the support the Lakers get, yeah I think I have a point
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2015 - 01:41 PM) Same dude also complaining about Josh Smith jump shots. Yesterday evening at the game over at Toyota Center (it's Downtown, let me know if anyone needs directions on how to get there) I saw solid evidence of the 2011 Josh Smith.
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2015 - 01:35 PM) I don't understand people on this site complaining about the Rockets home crowd while the complainers clearly are not buying tickets and going to the game.

Photo

[video] Jeremy Lin postgame after loss to Portland Trail Blazers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Red94

Red94

• Administrators
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

New post: [video] Jeremy Lin postgame after loss to Portland Trail Blazers

#2 tigger

tigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

i'm new to this site but from the looks of it and its' comments, it's definitely Pro-Harden homer, all day everyday.

Great question to Lin. Harden wasn't playing well, especially in the 4th quarter ...i'm sure Lin was aware of that but he was being kind and giving a PC response.

#3 tombrokeoff

tombrokeoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

i'm new to this site but from the looks of it and its' comments, it's definitely Pro-Harden homer, all day everyday.

welcome aboard. i personally dont see a reason why any rockets fan shouldnt be pro-harden. that day may come, but i doubt it will and i hope it doesnt. of course everyone has a right to their opinion.

#4 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

welcome aboard. i personally dont see a reason why any rockets fan shouldnt be pro-harden. that day may come, but i doubt it will and i hope it doesnt. of course everyone has a right to their opinion.

I do look at his drives sometimes and think "How is that not a travel?". But then I think that about quite a lot of other players in the NBA too. Could understand someone not liking his game because of that. Otherwise I agree, at the moment Harden hasn't done anything other than be amazing and win us games.

ST

#5 rockets best fan

rockets best fan

glad you're on board, but I been on this boat since it left

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,019 posts
  • Locationhouston

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

harden is a star. something we have not had for a few years(last 2 of yao ming years included). this city was chomping at the bit to have another star player. as long as harden plays well he will be the toast of the town when it comes to basketball (because I do love me some texans too).

you can only warn a man that the bridge is out.....if he keeps driving he's on his own B)

#6 tombrokeoff

tombrokeoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

i just dont understand how anyone could look at him and not feel hope and excitement. and ST, yeah I agree on the traveling in general. that part of the NBA kind of upsets me, but what can I do? just roll with it I guess.

#7 Rahat Huq

Rahat Huq

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

I do look at his drives sometimes and think "How is that not a travel?". But then I think that about quite a lot of other players in the NBA too. Could understand someone not liking his game because of that. Otherwise I agree, at the moment Harden hasn't done anything other than be amazing and win us games.

ST

He does a Euro-step on most of his drives, so it looks like that. What he's basically doing is taking one hard in step in one direction and then shifting his body and both legs back to the other direction.

#8 ale11

ale11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • LocationMontevideo, Uruguay

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

That might not be travelling, but it sure borderlines it, even if it's legit

#9 LMAOwais

LMAOwais

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationHoustonish

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

its hard to be neutral about a guy we're pinning the future of the franchise on. And based on his overall performance so far its hard to be negative about him in general...so that should explain it.

#10 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

He does a Euro-step on most of his drives, so it looks like that. What he's basically doing is taking one hard in step in one direction and then shifting his body and both legs back to the other direction.

It's more the borderline on when he collects his dribble that bothers me, I think. It often looks as though he takes an extra step because the point at which he gathers to ball is at or around the point where he lands. In the end it's academic because the NBA has different rules for travelling than the rest of the world uses anyway.

ST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users