Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  jorgeaam : (25 April 2015 - 10:46 PM) Jason Terry said he'll wear all black before Game 4 on Sunday to prepare for the Mavs' funeral in the postseason.
@  txtdo1411 : (25 April 2015 - 03:06 PM) Carlisle is really getting desperate with his complaints. On the other hand, it's nice to be called a physical team again!
@  jorgeaam : (25 April 2015 - 01:50 AM) Get your brooms ready guys
@  jorgeaam : (25 April 2015 - 01:50 AM) 3-0!!!!!
@  jorgeaam : (25 April 2015 - 01:45 AM) Hardeeeeeen
@  jorgeaam : (25 April 2015 - 01:22 AM) It seems the Rockets had been missing Hack-a-someone FT on the regular season so they'd get 2 more points on the playoffs, they don't miss
@  jorgeaam : (24 April 2015 - 10:14 PM) http://bleacherrepor...op-james-harden
@  jorgeaam : (24 April 2015 - 10:14 PM) Wow, Vinny del Negro just showed why he isn't coaching on the NBA anymore
@  jorgeaam : (24 April 2015 - 09:51 PM) Saw that live, good thing he didn't win DPOY
@  Mario Peña : (24 April 2015 - 06:02 PM) Flop of the post season award so far goes to Draymond Green! http://probasketball...ter-flop-video/
@  jorgeaam : (23 April 2015 - 01:09 AM) They waved the white flag. Probably became too scared after watching Smoove and Howard tearing it up last night
@  cointurtlemoose : (23 April 2015 - 12:20 AM) Wow, the Mavs basically just imploded within the last 24 hours........
@  Mario Peña : (22 April 2015 - 11:50 PM) Eventful day in the NBA.
@  jorgeaam : (22 April 2015 - 08:41 PM) No Parsons for rest of playoffs either
@  JY86er : (22 April 2015 - 08:09 PM) ...and speaking of backs. Looks like Rondo is done after "injuring" his back (sitting on the bench).
@  YaoMan : (22 April 2015 - 08:07 PM) Brooks just got fired from OKC...
@  cointurtlemoose : (22 April 2015 - 05:29 PM) Can confirm the back-chair thing
@  YaoMan : (22 April 2015 - 04:16 PM) Yeah JG, I have recurring back spasms and the worst thing is to sit in a chair all day...Back pain is no joke...
@  thejohnnygold : (22 April 2015 - 03:17 PM) My guess is because back surgery is unpleasant and shortly after said surgery sitting in tiny little plastic chairs for hours does not feel good nor promote healing. Let's not jump to negative conclusions too quickly, eh?
@  JerryFinn : (22 April 2015 - 02:56 PM) Can someone answer why D-Mo doesnt sit on the bench cheering for the team?
That's the only negative impression from this playoffs so far)

Photo

[video] Jeremy Lin postgame after loss to Portland Trail Blazers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Red94

Red94

• Administrators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

New post: [video] Jeremy Lin postgame after loss to Portland Trail Blazers

#2 tigger

tigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

i'm new to this site but from the looks of it and its' comments, it's definitely Pro-Harden homer, all day everyday.

Great question to Lin. Harden wasn't playing well, especially in the 4th quarter ...i'm sure Lin was aware of that but he was being kind and giving a PC response.

#3 tombrokeoff

tombrokeoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

i'm new to this site but from the looks of it and its' comments, it's definitely Pro-Harden homer, all day everyday.

welcome aboard. i personally dont see a reason why any rockets fan shouldnt be pro-harden. that day may come, but i doubt it will and i hope it doesnt. of course everyone has a right to their opinion.

#4 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

welcome aboard. i personally dont see a reason why any rockets fan shouldnt be pro-harden. that day may come, but i doubt it will and i hope it doesnt. of course everyone has a right to their opinion.

I do look at his drives sometimes and think "How is that not a travel?". But then I think that about quite a lot of other players in the NBA too. Could understand someone not liking his game because of that. Otherwise I agree, at the moment Harden hasn't done anything other than be amazing and win us games.

ST

#5 rockets best fan

rockets best fan

glad you're on board, but I been on this boat since it left

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,022 posts
  • Locationhouston

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

harden is a star. something we have not had for a few years(last 2 of yao ming years included). this city was chomping at the bit to have another star player. as long as harden plays well he will be the toast of the town when it comes to basketball (because I do love me some texans too).

you can only warn a man that the bridge is out.....if he keeps driving he's on his own B)

#6 tombrokeoff

tombrokeoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

i just dont understand how anyone could look at him and not feel hope and excitement. and ST, yeah I agree on the traveling in general. that part of the NBA kind of upsets me, but what can I do? just roll with it I guess.

#7 Rahat Huq

Rahat Huq

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

I do look at his drives sometimes and think "How is that not a travel?". But then I think that about quite a lot of other players in the NBA too. Could understand someone not liking his game because of that. Otherwise I agree, at the moment Harden hasn't done anything other than be amazing and win us games.

ST

He does a Euro-step on most of his drives, so it looks like that. What he's basically doing is taking one hard in step in one direction and then shifting his body and both legs back to the other direction.

#8 ale11

ale11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationMontevideo, Uruguay

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

That might not be travelling, but it sure borderlines it, even if it's legit

#9 LMAOwais

LMAOwais

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationHoustonish

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

its hard to be neutral about a guy we're pinning the future of the franchise on. And based on his overall performance so far its hard to be negative about him in general...so that should explain it.

#10 Sir Thursday

Sir Thursday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

He does a Euro-step on most of his drives, so it looks like that. What he's basically doing is taking one hard in step in one direction and then shifting his body and both legs back to the other direction.

It's more the borderline on when he collects his dribble that bothers me, I think. It often looks as though he takes an extra step because the point at which he gathers to ball is at or around the point where he lands. In the end it's academic because the NBA has different rules for travelling than the rest of the world uses anyway.

ST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users