Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Sir Thursday : (18 April 2015 - 01:09 PM) The volume of players affected by a rule change is irrelevant - if the rules are creating a game that is too annoying to watch, then the rules should be changed.
@  Sir Thursday : (18 April 2015 - 01:07 PM) @thenit: I disagree with the argument about 10 players. There were only about 3 players in the league that used the 'rip-through' move, but they still changed the rules about that.
@  JY86er : (18 April 2015 - 09:39 AM) Harden gets the team into the Bonus so soon that a Rocket frontcourt player should either shoot 60% from the line OR 60% from the field or you can't play here period.
@  thenit : (18 April 2015 - 07:23 AM) If this continues teams won't draft players that shoot 50% and therefore players who are bigs will work on it from a younger age. Thats what I like about Euro players, raerly do you see someone shooting below 50 on fts because they work on their skills and not just live off their athletic ability, otherwise we can make alley oops worth 3 points becaesu as a fan we like them
@  thenit : (18 April 2015 - 07:21 AM) there are 10 players in the league that shoot around 50% you can't change the rule for 10 players to make them more valuable.
@  thenit : (18 April 2015 - 07:20 AM) Like Jalen Rose said on Grantland with Bill Simmons,
@  Dan G : (18 April 2015 - 02:02 AM) I agree it is painful to watch but the best solution in my opinion if for these bad free throw players to work on hitting free throws. It's a crying shame a professional player can suck so bad at free throws that it has an effect on the game the way it does.
@  adonneus : (17 April 2015 - 11:49 PM) Around $120 for the worst seats in the house for the playoffs!
@  YaoMan : (17 April 2015 - 10:14 PM) A fan paying $120 for a good seats to an NBA game does not want to see D Jordan (or any bad free throwers) shoot 20 free throws. What if the NFL had a rule where you are driving for a touchdown, but your opponent can "foul" you or commit a violation where you get a field goal kick? Wouldn't that be the worst brand of football you would ever watch?
@  Cooper : (17 April 2015 - 10:07 PM) I'm still on the fence but The league will definitely look into it if our series,clips spurs, and others have as much hacking as expected.
@  Dan G : (17 April 2015 - 10:03 PM) It's all in the game, yo, all in the game.
@  YaoMan : (17 April 2015 - 10:02 PM) Hack a player is not basketball. I hate it with the passion. I wouldn't want to win that way. It's such an ugly product. They did this against Wilt Chamberlain in the old days and they changed the rule for a while where if you foul a guy without the ball, the offense gets a tech free throw but keeps possession. That's how I believe it should be. Either that or make it like the NFL where you can decline it.
@  thenit : (17 April 2015 - 07:40 PM) I don't think we should get rid off hack a player. I can see Mavs-Rocket game going on for 5 hours hacking Rondo and our players. That would be one way that may force NBA to adjust even though I disagree
@  jorgeaam : (16 April 2015 - 10:27 PM) K.J. McDaniels injured his wrist (likely fractured) during the Rocket's regular-season finale, and he will likely miss the entire post-season.
@  YaoMan : (16 April 2015 - 04:05 PM) Pop used this again last night Asik, and although it didn't work, is such a horrible product for the consumers. I hate it; even if the Rox won a game because of it, it's not basketball. Not even close...
@  YaoMan : (16 April 2015 - 04:04 PM) Oh by the way, anyone else want to start a petition to get rid of the hack a (insert worst free thrower on the floor)?
@  YaoMan : (16 April 2015 - 03:17 PM) Would have been nice if Pacers took out the Grizz so that SA battles Portland and could possibly upset GS. Now SA could be a potential second rounder...
@  thejohnnygold : (16 April 2015 - 02:18 PM) www.muchbetterthanthis.com. Surprising choice, rocketrick, but I suppose it can't hurt. Good to see you spreading the love. Go Rockets!
@  rocketrick : (16 April 2015 - 01:21 PM) Our Rockets deserve so much better than this..........
@  cointurtlemoose : (16 April 2015 - 04:43 AM) oops... 1) Yay us! 2) Spurs and Clips... brutal first round matchup, almost unfair

Photo

[video] Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge on Houston Rockets guard James Harden