Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Buckko : (24 October 2014 - 03:57 AM) That's an understatement Cooper.
@  rockets best... : (24 October 2014 - 01:16 AM) Nash should have quit 4 years ago
@  Cooper : (24 October 2014 - 01:15 AM) suns really sold high on him.
@  Willk : (24 October 2014 - 12:03 AM) sad to see nash's career end like this
@  cointurtlemoose : (23 October 2014 - 07:16 PM) Philly "doing it right" is a catch-22 when doing it right is completely sacrificing competitiveness for almost entire seasons. I see what you're saying, and it's not Philly's fault.
@  2016Champions : (23 October 2014 - 05:59 PM) I need more to go on to write something up. Just brainstorming right now. Monroe is more of a defensive plus at the 4 than the 5; I think the reason he played the 5 early on his because he couldn't shoot--no longer the case.
@  08huangj : (23 October 2014 - 12:28 PM) He just doesn't seem like a four to me, he started his career as a center. I also don't think that he'd be happy to be a backup and what does a very reasonable price mean. Maybe you can create a thread.
@  2016Champions : (23 October 2014 - 10:14 AM) Monroe would not only improve our starting 4 spot but also serve as a backup center.
@  2016Champions : (23 October 2014 - 10:12 AM) Should we go after Greg Monroe? He seems to have improved his midrange shot, and considering the likelihood he walks, we might be able to acquire him for a very reasonable price.
@  Buckko : (23 October 2014 - 04:31 AM) I have no problem with philly tanking. If you're gonna do something, do it right. They should be an extremely entertaining team in a few years.
@  Willk : (23 October 2014 - 01:23 AM) 2016 - I agree. I would rather see Canaan play than Ish
@  2016Champions : (23 October 2014 - 01:19 AM) Isaiah Canaan seems to get better with every game.
@  cointurtlemoose : (23 October 2014 - 12:09 AM) That said, Philly is ridiculous. It's entertaining on a level, but it's also out of hand. I was for the reform with the proposed percentages they voted on today. Surprised it didn't pass.
@  cointurtlemoose : (23 October 2014 - 12:08 AM) I think it's interesting Mr. Rick. It's kind of a give and take to me. I'm totally okay with teams intentionally going through a 'rebuilding' phase, and I don't think you want to erase that too much with something like the wheel idea.
@  rocketrick : (22 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) No Lipstick on this Pig........NBA GM's say without a doubt James Harden is the #1 SG and Dwight Howard is the #1 C. Probably more hate coming my way for mentioning. I would just like an occasional informative article on this site from time to time but I guess I just expect too much........
@  rocketrick : (22 October 2014 - 09:41 PM) Why the hate when I post something of consequence?
@  rocketrick : (22 October 2014 - 09:41 PM) Wow, so it sounds like everyone is good with the lottery system as is and teams like Philadelphia can continue to strive for more ping=pong balls season after season rather than be expected to field a competitive team. I am shocked that nobody cares whatsoever about the consequences of what this means going forward (same as always)........
@  thejohnnygold : (22 October 2014 - 09:19 PM) Yeah, I don't find much interest in the lottery system change fail. That being said, perhaps you can just start a topic thread like normal people, see what happens, and not condescend the other members in the process. :)
@  feelingsuper... : (22 October 2014 - 07:43 PM) I'm not terribly interested in the 17 to 13 vote that occurred regarding the Lottery. There's my vote.
@  Losthief : (22 October 2014 - 07:36 PM) @rocketrick sure man, lottery stuff is interesting in a nba sense, i didn't post it here cause its not likely to have much impact on rockets per se, cause i expect us to trade that pellies pick and im not expecting us to be in the lottery (plus didn't we give ours to LAL?)

Photo

Being a Rockets fan is (finally) fun