- Before the season starts, you submit your prediction for the final win total of every team in the NBA.
- There are 1230 games in an NBA season, so your predictions must sum to 1230.
- At the end of the season, you score the difference between your prediction and the actual win total for each team.
- To make things more interesting, each participant must nominate one team from each division. They score double points for their predictions about those teams.
- Whoever has the lowest total score wins!