Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  thejohnnygold : (02 June 2018 - 03:58 PM) Got you all set up, Rick. Fire away on Ariza!
@  rocketrick : (01 June 2018 - 01:49 PM) I have some comments and ideas about Rahat's article on Trevor Ariza but unfortunately that is no longer possible directly on this site...Rahat's article on "The Challenges in Playing Trevor Ariza"
@  DenverRocket : (29 May 2018 - 04:26 PM) So disappointed, but I agree, great effort. To even be that close despite losing CP3, experiencing such a massive statistical outlier from 3 and some very questionable officiating calls, is just crazy. I feel bad, my youngest was heartbroken going to bed. I told him we'll be back next year :-)
@  rocketrick : (29 May 2018 - 11:30 AM) IMO, the Rockets are clearly on the right track. Like D'Antoni stated in his presser after Game 7, make a few tweeks and let's go again
@  rocketrick : (29 May 2018 - 11:27 AM) Just guessing, so 80% of the time the home team wins Game 7 in the NBA and 99.99% of the time NBA teams don't go 0/27 on 3 pointers. So combine those odds along with the fact CP3 is injured.........
@  rocketrick : (29 May 2018 - 11:25 AM) Looking forward to seeing Nate Silver's statistical breakdown of the Rockets tragic 3 point shooting on his 538 site later today or tomorrow
@  redfaithful : (29 May 2018 - 07:10 AM) Indeed great season, too bad it ended due to injury. First time in very long time that someone made the Warriors look vulnarable
@  Mario Peña : (29 May 2018 - 04:09 AM) What a season. It’s been so much fun to be a fan this year and I’m already hyped for the next season. I’m proud of this team and liked the fight they showed tonight. I think James made a noticeable jump as a superstar in postseason play compared to past elimination games.
@  DenverRocket : (29 May 2018 - 12:46 AM) Don't think I've felt this nervous about a sporting event for a long time!
@  Mario Peña : (27 May 2018 - 02:25 PM) For me the defensive breakdowns and turnovers were the most glaring problems. In the second half the Warriors got the looks from three they didn’t get in the first half. The Rockets have to let them drive and be physical but limit the looks from behind the arc in game 7.
@  08huangj : (27 May 2018 - 03:44 AM) Refs played a part but wasn't fundamentally the problem.
@  08huangj : (27 May 2018 - 03:43 AM) The two straight wide open 3s missed by Tucker and Ariza (when we were up 4)plus the 3 straight free throws missed by Gordon in the 3rd lost us the game.
@  Mario Peña : (27 May 2018 - 02:28 AM) 24 minutes to go!
@  thejohnnygold : (26 May 2018 - 03:47 PM) ...better make it 60...just to be sure.
@  Cooper : (25 May 2018 - 11:25 PM) Yeah maintain the defense, then take like 50 3s and hope to hit 20+
@  thejohnnygold : (25 May 2018 - 09:33 PM) I would like to think that Saturday they play as hard as they've played all year. To be this close and do anything less would be disappointing. I also think there is a chance we dust off Ryan Anderson for 15 minutes or so and hope he's hitting from deep.
@  Mario Peña : (25 May 2018 - 02:02 PM) Looks like championship defense but I guess we’ll see how gritty they can get Saturday.
@  redfaithful : (23 May 2018 - 08:37 AM) Wow. Defense.
@  Mario Peña : (21 May 2018 - 02:29 AM) Reggie and Chris are so annoying as color/analysis commentators.
@  Mario Peña : (16 May 2018 - 06:27 PM) Well there’s this “LeBron wants to play off the ball” rumor making the rounds. https://www.google.c...-in-future/amp/

Photo

The Merits of Isoball