Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  cointurtlemoose : (28 March 2015 - 05:23 PM) Yeah that Toronto game we are gonna be thin in the frontcourt... luckily the Raptors wouldn't give us problems like some teams would in that regard
@  08huangj : (28 March 2015 - 01:23 PM) With Dwight Howard out for one of the back to backs, the Rockets are gonna have to start Dorsey with Capela as a backup unless they go small with Josh Smith.
@  08huangj : (28 March 2015 - 01:22 PM) Did somebody else get hurt tonight? The Rockets have now lost 3 starters in 4 games.(Not counting last night.)
@  jorgeaam : (28 March 2015 - 04:53 AM) Wow, Josh Smith nearly had a triple double tonight
@  Losthief : (27 March 2015 - 11:24 PM) DMO down now too....Capela with the team.
@  Mario Peña : (27 March 2015 - 08:51 PM) Unfortunately for Durant he is out for 4-6 months and will undergo a bone graft surgery. Tough break for him and hopefully he comes back 100% next year which could potentially be his last year in OKC.
@  Losthief : (27 March 2015 - 02:21 AM) I like Llull, first i heard about him actually willing to leave spain...had almost given up on the guy.
@  majik19 : (27 March 2015 - 02:18 AM) definitely gives us some Beverly insurance should he sign elsewhere (assuming Prigioni, Terry, and McDaniels are gone next year)
@  cointurtlemoose : (27 March 2015 - 12:08 AM) Also, this would be prettyyy cool... http://hoopshype.com...ll-to-join-team
@  cointurtlemoose : (27 March 2015 - 12:06 AM) I think McHale is properly rated. This season has probably boosted him to the middle of the back. Stotts should not be higher than Vogel and Stevens, who have squeezed every drop and more out of their rosters.
@  YaoMan : (26 March 2015 - 07:48 PM) @ txt - no I don't agree with the assessment simply because of how well McHale has handled all the injuries the Rockets had. If they feel that McHale didn't orchestrate that, then Harden should be a hands down MVP when the starting 5 misses more games than any other team in the West...
@  majik19 : (26 March 2015 - 07:18 PM) I was surprised they placed Kerr at 3. I know he's having a great year, but one year does not define a coaching career. People seem to forget he inherited a 50 win team.
@  txtdo1411 : (26 March 2015 - 07:13 PM) I was pretty surprised they had Stotts at 7 as well. He has done a good job with Portland, but health (last year, not so much this season) and talent have put him in a position to succeed.
@  txtdo1411 : (26 March 2015 - 06:31 PM) You think they are correct with that assessment YaoMan? I was actually a little surprised they had Casey and Stevens ahead of him. This year McHale has shown a lot more adaptability than people thought he had in him.
@  YaoMan : (26 March 2015 - 04:50 PM) Have you seen the ESPN coach ranking lately? They have McHale at slightly better than middle of the pack: http://espn.go.com/n...ngs-top-coaches
@  YaoMan : (26 March 2015 - 04:05 PM) If the Rox can stay focus, catching Memphis is definitely a strong reality...
@  Cooper : (26 March 2015 - 02:39 AM) ended up with a nice win and the grizz dropped a game.
@  08huangj : (26 March 2015 - 12:40 AM) The rockets look dead today
@  YaoMan : (25 March 2015 - 09:03 PM) Bev out at least 7-10 days...the rotation is starting to get very thin...hopefully they all come back when playoffs start...
@  Mario Peña : (25 March 2015 - 08:22 PM) Dwight back is great news but how he recovers from the 20 minutes he ends up getting tonight is what I'm holding my breath for.

Photo

How Dwight helps our Offense too even if he doesn't touch the ball