Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Mario Peña : (02 February 2015 - 01:59 AM) Agreed, those are some horrible games. Were they on ABC or ESPN?
@  SadLakerFan : (01 February 2015 - 05:19 PM) who would have thought: Heat-Celtics and Lakers-Knicks and no one cares.
@  Cooper : (01 February 2015 - 06:18 AM) can't be giving up 28 to Kcp and augstin even if its the second game of the same day.
@  Losthief : (01 February 2015 - 06:18 AM) yeah my heart about fell out of my chest when he was just layin there in the 2nd...i was like oh gee-golly willikers...
@  Mario Peña : (01 February 2015 - 06:14 AM) I am glad Harden played through whatever happened and played like a man on a mission.
@  Losthief : (01 February 2015 - 03:16 AM) good news: Harden came back after scare looking great. Which for me is more impt than beating a east team on the road on the 2nd half of a back to back.
@  Losthief : (01 February 2015 - 03:15 AM) bad news: We came up short on the rally
@  rocketrick : (31 January 2015 - 07:16 PM) MM complaining about the home crowds at Rockets game apparently from his vantage point watching the games on TV is a joke. I'm a season ticket holder, so yes, I take MM's statements as an affront.
@  rocketrick : (31 January 2015 - 07:14 PM) MM claiming Josh Smith has had ONE good night on the offensive end is far from the truth. How about the Memphis game, the Chicago game, the OKC game, the Cleveland game amongst others. He double-doubled last night in Boston.
@  rocketrick : (31 January 2015 - 07:12 PM) Cousins actually did make the All-Star game, is Kobe's replacement.
@  cointurtlemoose : (31 January 2015 - 02:58 AM) Well, the first half of the game looked really good...
@  08huangj : (30 January 2015 - 12:21 PM) Dwight Howard could be out for an extended period of time
@  jorgeaam : (30 January 2015 - 12:44 AM) No Demarcus Cousins or Damian Lillard in the All-Star game, by the way
@  jorgeaam : (30 January 2015 - 12:40 AM) In the non-surprising new of the day, James Harden was selected as an All-Star reserve
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:49 PM) If you look in the corners and behind the basket... where the regular ticket buyers sit, it tells a different story.
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:48 PM) Our home crowd appearance is misleading as the seats along the sides that you see on TV are corporate seats and usually spoken for each game but the patrons spend their time in the lounges and restaurants
@  Alituro : (29 January 2015 - 04:45 PM) Our crowd certainly came alive when it came time to Ice Chandler's Flagrant FTs
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:44 PM) Congrats to Josh Smith for having a ONE good night on the offensive end. His D and rebounding is always good, don't tell me you don't cringe when he takes a jumper at the top of the key when you have a MVP out there
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:42 PM) If you have league pass, even the Knicks have a better home crowd
@  Matt Maloney... : (29 January 2015 - 04:40 PM) For those of us who no longer live in Houston, lives in LA, and pays the high prices at the Staples Center to watch the Rockets play, and you see the support the Lakers get, yeah I think I have a point

Photo

Rockets Number THREE and rising!

Houston rockets Western conference Portland Playoffs Seeding Clippers Harden