Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  RollingWave : (29 January 2014 - 07:39 AM) Portland lost too, Memphis is simply on fire lately.
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2014 - 06:20 AM) Maybe since Mark Jackson previously was part of the media and now coaches the Warriors, that might have a bit to do with it, too
@  Buckko : (29 January 2014 - 06:15 AM) Even though the rockets and GS have been in similar circumstances, we continue to outshine them time and time again. Yet we're always ranked below "NBA's Love Child" as someone from the forum described them. They're from Cali, this is houston, yall know how the media works.
@  feelingsuper... : (29 January 2014 - 06:03 AM) I'm so glad Golden State lost. That team is do overhyped, even guys like Lowe and Rose hype them, hilarious.
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2014 - 05:35 AM) I understand when the Lakers employ Hack a Howard. They suck and can't defend. But the Spurs?
@  feelingsuper... : (29 January 2014 - 05:24 AM) I agree thenit, the remnants of their talent combined with their system still allows them to win against most teams but they cannot compete against elite talent for much longer.
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2014 - 05:24 AM) The Spurs won't be facing the bottom 22 teams in the Playoffs (well, maybe just one in the first round)
@  thenit : (29 January 2014 - 05:22 AM) they are 32-1 against the bottom 22 teams with worst records. And 1-11 against top7 best rec teams
@  thenit : (29 January 2014 - 05:21 AM) I would say so. I think their highest level of play is lower than in the past. But they are a veteran team who executes well within the system therefore they win against less talented team. They are consistent
@  feelingsuper... : (29 January 2014 - 05:20 AM) I think so rocketrick, plus Leonard just didn't make that jump. I think that Finals battle they had with the Heat was the end of an era in San Antonio.
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2014 - 05:15 AM) Spurs are 1-11 vs. Rockets, Thunder, Clippers, Pacers and Heat this season. Is age finally catching up to them?
@  thenit : (29 January 2014 - 05:05 AM) He had no options, look at his bench, he had no offence and had to get stops in whatever way he could in the 2nd half. At least he tries different approaches.
@  rocketrick : (29 January 2014 - 05:01 AM) I lost some respect for Popovich after choosing to go with a gimmick defense against the Rockets
@  feelingsuper... : (29 January 2014 - 04:39 AM) I agree Rudy. They don't compliment each other but when Harden is out Lin can fill in that role to some extent.
@  thenit : (29 January 2014 - 04:00 AM) I agree, just tough spot for Lin because harden is just in another level
@  RudyT1995 : (29 January 2014 - 03:41 AM) They would both be better off being paired with a spot up shooter.
@  RudyT1995 : (29 January 2014 - 03:39 AM) And it really shows in these games when one of them is out.
@  RudyT1995 : (29 January 2014 - 03:38 AM) They have similar strengths, similar weaknesses, and don't compliment each other well.
@  Drew in Abilene : (29 January 2014 - 03:38 AM) Good game. Good win. Dealing with lots of injuries, and still overcoming them to beat the Spurs makes tonight positive in my book.
@  thenit : (29 January 2014 - 03:36 AM) lol I wouldn't go that far. But they are the same type of player just that Lin is a poor mans harden in a sense.

Photo

A look at the Houston Rockets' schedule for the week of January 26 through February 2