Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  SadLakerFan : (27 November 2014 - 05:00 AM) Another brutal game from CP. Mavs somehow win despite going 4-31 from three-pt range.
@  jorgeaam : (27 November 2014 - 02:48 AM) So hack-a-Dorsey because Howard is not playing?
@  jorgeaam : (27 November 2014 - 01:30 AM) Hahaha, let's hope they don't
@  Dayak : (27 November 2014 - 01:20 AM) They have to find a way to stop Harden either
@  jorgeaam : (26 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) No Howard or Bev tonight, let's hope we find a way to stop Boogie
@  cointurtlemoose : (25 November 2014 - 03:13 AM) Harden is beasting
@  kdo : (24 November 2014 - 01:19 AM) Sigh...Howard's out...
@  Mario Pena (... : (23 November 2014 - 03:58 AM) Talk about surviving on defense and Harden delivering! Rockets beat the Mavs!
@  jorgeaam : (23 November 2014 - 03:44 AM) Yes! Nice win today
@  jorgeaam : (23 November 2014 - 03:37 AM) It's quite satisfactory to see Harden get an And-One against Parsons
@  jorgeaam : (23 November 2014 - 03:13 AM) Most three-point field-goal attempts, game
49-Dallas vs. New Jersey, March 5, 1996

Houston has 44 so far
@  jorgeaam : (23 November 2014 - 03:12 AM) WOW, 75 combined 3PA so far, NBA record for Most three-point field-goal attempts, both teams, game was 69
@  jorgeaam : (23 November 2014 - 01:51 AM) We're on pace to break the 3pm in a game record, 12 already with 6 min remaining in first half
@  jorgeaam : (23 November 2014 - 01:48 AM) Insane 3 point shooting so far
@  Mario Pena (... : (23 November 2014 - 12:22 AM) Big man down, I repeat the big man is down! http://blog.chron.co...nee/#27967101=0
@  jorgeaam : (21 November 2014 - 10:07 PM) My bad, it's good to learn that, thanks for the input :D
@  Mario Pena (... : (21 November 2014 - 05:26 PM) jorgeaam, it's called self deprecation. It doesn't mean he's ok with people making jokes rather it's a sign of having a sense of humour regarding his defense and hthe hoopla surrounding it. On the court he has clearly shown he is not ok with the ridicule.
@  rocketrick : (21 November 2014 - 03:10 PM) Harden OK with people joking about his D?? Hello---did anyone bother to watch the game the otber night? I guess it's kinda like calling the kettle black at this point, WTF......
@  jorgeaam : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 AM)
@  jorgeaam : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 AM) I don't know if you guys have seen this, but it seems Harden is ok with people joking about his D

Photo

If you are blacked out or csn problems

24 replies to this topic

#1 HazeWinkle

HazeWinkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

http://www.time4tv.c...-channel-32.php free streaming rockets vs hawks and all their games.

#2 thejohnnygold

thejohnnygold

Veteran

• Moderators
    • 3,663 posts
    • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Is that link just for this game or is it good for every game?

#3 HazeWinkle

HazeWinkle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 47 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

its good for every game just delete the pop ups and find the game under scheldule it uk time so its a day ahead of us 

#4 thejohnnygold

thejohnnygold

Veteran

• Moderators
      • 3,663 posts
      • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'm going to pin this.

#5 TwistleTheTwine

TwistleTheTwine

• Members
      • Pip
      • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

Also firstrowsports.eu. Pretty consistent with the links as well. 

#6 CanSayNOTC

CanSayNOTC

• Members
        • Pip
        • 21 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

I use firstrowus1, wiziwig, and streamhunter for sports streams.

I always go through a few streams before settling on the best quality.

Caution with sites like these that provide links....
          Good ad blocker (for audio and popup ads), virus and malware protection are a must. Closing ads within the video screen is a bit annoying (where is the "X") and unavoidable but better than nothing. Sometimes those ads trigger downloads - never open them.

Go Blue!

#7 CanSayNOTC

CanSayNOTC

• Members
          • Pip
          • 21 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

Also, I watch replays with Acestream.

Who has the patience to download the entire vid?! Stream instead!

http://acestream.org/  - to stream torrents. open torrent with program to start streaming.

http://bt.davka.info/ - to find latest torrents (usually up the next day)

Edited by CanSayNOTC, 01 December 2013 - 10:47 AM.

Go Blue!

#8 Losthief

Losthief

• Members
            • PipPipPip
            • 277 posts
            • LocationHouston

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

I use firstrowus1, wiziwig, and streamhunter for sports streams.

I always go through a few streams before settling on the best quality.

Caution with sites like these that provide links....
            Good ad blocker (for audio and popup ads), virus and malware protection are a must. Closing ads within the video screen is a bit annoying (where is the "X") and unavoidable but better than nothing. Sometimes those ads trigger downloads - never open them.

use ad blocker plus add-on on firefox...and you won't get the ads (at least on firstrowsports). You have to keep it updated though. Also, delete all your cookies is you do get on through, case it saves and retriggers from there.

LoSTHieF

I'd Rather Be Lucky Than Skilled

#9 Patrickswayze

Patrickswayze

• Banned
            • Pip
            • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:09 AM

thanx winkle ur're are awesome!!! I haven't been able to watch the rockets now I can what what.

#10 Mario Pena (FSS)

Mario Pena (FSS)

Officer

• Moderators
              • 2,181 posts
              • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Firstrow always works for me after a try or two I find a consistent feed.

Not all isolation plays are equal.

#11 slick shoes

slick shoes

• Members
              • PipPipPip
              • 264 posts
              • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

usagoals.com has just about everything you could ask for. i use ghostery, ad block plus, and better privacy for firefox to keep the pop ups to a minimum.

trickin' six digits on kicks and still holdin'.

#12 JustWatchingTheBall

JustWatchingTheBall

• Members
              • Pip
              • 8 posts
              • LocationCollege Station

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:38 PM

I've been lurking these forums since I moved to Texas almost four years ago, and probably chose the most random topic on which to make my first post. I am currently living in College Station, and am frustrated with the television situation. My first year here was during the strike-shortened season, and my beloved Rockets were on FSSW, carried by my local cable provider. It was bliss, I was able to watch over 60 games that season. That was more than I had seen in the ten years before it (post-season excluded). Now the only time I get to see them is on national broadcasts, and every time they play the Mavs. I don't see that much frustration on these forums with not being able to watch the games, so I may be in the minority here. I can't even listen to the games on the radio, 790 has a decent signal here in the daytime, but disappears once the sun goes down. I tried iHeartRadio, but they won't let you listen to live sporting events. I am too far from Houston to be able to switch cable providers, Suddenlink has a monopoly on this area. But I am close enough to be in the blackout area, so no League Pass. I have been fortunate enough to to see my first two live games at the Toyota Center - a preseason game against the Pellies, and the disaster that was the January second half collapse to the Thunder. I know I live in Texas, and that Houston is a football-first city. But what gives? Is there not enough of an outcry to fix this?

Anyhow, thanks for any input, and I have to say: this is the only Rockets forum that I have come across that actually cares about the content of its posts and the morality of its posters. It's refreshing to know that you can actually have intelligent basketball discussions that stay on-topic and away from what I've seen on other "fan sites". I look forward to the upcoming season, and the Rockets pursuit of another title.

#13 thejohnnygold

thejohnnygold

Veteran

• Moderators
              • 3,663 posts
              • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

Welcome, JustWatchingTheBall.  I presume you have read the previous posts in this thread.  Living in Austin, I get by with League Pass just fine.  I believe they provide online streaming.  All one needs is to use a proxy to spoof your ISP and "appear" to be outside of the blackout area.  I am not sure how good their streaming quality is--might want to check on that.

Google can answer any questions you have about that--use caution and check for user reviews/recommendations before downloading anything, of course.  Reddit.com, or other such sites, can be useful for this.

Perhaps, once the season begins people can chime in with what is currently best to use.

#14 Losthief

Losthief

• Members
              • PipPipPip
              • 277 posts
              • LocationHouston

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

i have at&t so should be good to go: http://blog.chron.co...expand-greatly/

seems like its gonna get settled, but really we'll know on the 4th more.

*fingers crossed for the season opener*

by the by, i lived in a "mavericks area" with dish awhile back, but they broadcasted the rockets on another channel as well as the mavs...basically i had both, maybe call around and see if any broadcast houston for you in college station. This was up 45 north instead out northwest, but still could apply.

Edited by Losthief, 28 August 2014 - 10:21 PM.

LoSTHieF

#15 Steven

Steven

• Members
              • PipPipPipPipPip
              • 1,884 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

Get DirectTV when they buy the channel.

#16 Mario Pena (FSS)

Mario Pena (FSS)

Officer

• Moderators
                • 2,181 posts
                • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:48 PM

The Rockets games will be on Root and carried by Comcast, AT&T and Uverse hopefully by the start of the season. I have heard and read conflicting reports on whether DirectTV will carry Root.

#17 Losthief

Losthief

• Members
                • PipPipPip
                • 277 posts
                • LocationHouston

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

The Rockets games will be on Root and carried by Comcast, AT&T and Uverse hopefully by the start of the season. I have heard and read conflicting reports on whether DirectTV will carry Root.

DirectTV will if the sell goes through (the three day meeting/judge is going on right now (day 2) settiling asset amounts, lower=good for sale higher=good for comcast/not likely to sell as the astros and rockets are the ones paying off the asset amount to comcast to cinch the sale). But long story short its a AT&T and DirectTV partnership buying and rebranding it; dish and suddenlink haven't committed yet (and suddenlink is supposedly a no, and fighting with viacom right now (mtv, etc etc)).

More info here:

http://blog.chron.co...nkruptcy-court/

live blog from day 1 (Oct 6th) here:

http://blog.chron.co...nkruptcy-court/

LoSTHieF

#18 Steven

Steven

• Members
                • PipPipPipPipPip
                • 1,884 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:28 PM

ROOT sports is owned by DirectTV so I would assume they would carry their own channel.

#19 Losthief

Losthief

• Members
                  • PipPipPip
                  • 277 posts
                  • LocationHouston

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:27 AM

ROOT sports is owned by DirectTV so I would assume they would carry their own channel.

that would be the channel, it'd be rebranded root sports houston

LoSTHieF

#20 Mario Pena (FSS)

Mario Pena (FSS)

Officer

• Moderators
                  • 2,181 posts
                  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:17 AM

Yup, I was confused on that sorry to add to the confusion guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users