Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  rocketrick : (31 July 2018 - 12:19 PM) Player Mental Health and Attitude is underappreciated IMO. D12 in Houston was a Disaster in his 3rd (and thankfully final season). D12 wanted to be the focus and "the man"
@  rocketrick : (31 July 2018 - 12:17 PM) The Warriors can only offer Boogie slightly more than $6 million in 2019-2020 per CBA. Seems clear to me Boogie is a 1-year adventure for the Warriors unless I am misunderstanding CBA going forward.
@  rocketrick : (31 July 2018 - 10:20 AM) Who do the Warriors sit if Boogie is on the floor at the end of games? If Boogie is on the bench at the end of games how will Cousins deal with that?
@  thejohnnygold : (30 July 2018 - 02:57 PM) Regarding Boogie--I guess we'll see. He's a force down low and on a team with the likes of Curry, Klay, and Durant he's gonna get a lot of easy looks because the defense is so obsessed with those other guys.
@  slick shoes : (30 July 2018 - 12:45 PM) I hear that we are looking at Jared Dudley as a potential signing. Not sure he pushes us over the top but he and PJ have been working out steadily over the summer.
@  Losthief : (29 July 2018 - 10:27 PM) keeping in mind this is post-achilles boogie, so...fatter and slower (can't be helped at least for year one).
@  Losthief : (29 July 2018 - 10:08 PM) Is boogie closing games for them tho? If so you have capela and drop melo. I mean, melo=draymond at 5, capela = boogie. whose boogie replacing in there closing lineup and not being torn up by paul/harden.
@  thejohnnygold : (29 July 2018 - 04:53 PM) Don't forget about Boogie. This GS team will be different than what we are all used to. Do we really want Melo guarding Boogie on the block? Tucker?
@  Rahat Huq : (28 July 2018 - 10:01 PM) I feel like you can do Melo, tucker, gordon, Paul, Harden against the warriors
@  rocketrick : (28 July 2018 - 03:42 PM) For Offense, the Rockets Crunch Time Offense should be Harden, CP3, Gordon, Carmelo and PJ Tucker......
@  rocketrick : (28 July 2018 - 02:18 PM) I'm with Losthief here. So Harden, CP3, Capela, PJ Tucker and Carmelo in crunch time....
@  Losthief : (28 July 2018 - 09:06 AM) And carmelo could do things against draymond most '5' cannot. We do everything with the warriors as the reason...just a thought.
@  Losthief : (28 July 2018 - 09:05 AM) He would be guarding draymond...aka...offensive liability that harden wandered away from the past year to play safety.
@  Losthief : (28 July 2018 - 09:05 AM) I'll write more thoughts on this later, but going off rahat's typo on twitter. Melo as small ball 5 against warriors might be why morey wants him.
@  DenverRocket : (27 July 2018 - 08:53 PM) Hallelujah! 5 years @ 90$m is a fair deal all around IMO.
@  slick shoes : (27 July 2018 - 08:30 PM) clint is sewed up. now we just need a legit starting SF.
@  rocketrick : (26 July 2018 - 12:56 PM) Golden State signed Danuel House as their 13th roster player yesterday. So, the Rockets still need to find 1 additional Wing IMO going forward. Let's see what happens going forward.....
@  rocketrick : (23 July 2018 - 05:00 PM) Carmelo has to clear waivers. So what does that mean? Simply, if no other NBA team is willing to pay Carmelo's entire $27 million salary this season (and have the Cap Room to do so), then Carmelo will clear waivers. I predict Carmelo will EASILY clear waivers
@  rocketrick : (23 July 2018 - 04:57 PM) Even Woj is saying Carmelo is on the way to the Rockets for the Veteran's Minimum. Carmelo still earns his entire $27 million+ salary, the Rockets would pay the minimum and Atlanta pays like 95%
@  slick shoes : (20 July 2018 - 07:27 PM) sounds like we might have a taker on ryno in SAC. thanks for always being there, kings!

Photo

Rockets Waive Delfino, Brooks